Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2003, 10:44 AM   #1  

Unhappy New Again !

Hi everyone, been around a few times, but now I'm back. I was hoping to be invited on to a thread. I'm not sure where I belong.
I am currently 260# need to lose 100#. Just got back on the program. I had lost 18# prior to Christmas and have been off the wagon ever since. I haven't weighed in yet, but I'm sure to have gained it all back. I go back to Curves on Monday after having a back injury that put me out of commission for 3 months .
I really hope to talk to you and bond a little. I so need your support and hope to offer the same in return.

Mandy
Old 03-15-2003, 02:15 PM   #2  
Find a Way

Heck woman, these aren't private clubs - you don't need an invite. Read the threads and decide where YOU want to be .

I post to the "In it for the long run" thread and you are more than welcome there. We could use more traffic. Have fun at Curves.
Old 03-15-2003, 05:56 PM   #3  

Talking thanx

Hey Cynthia, now I feel like one of the gang I definately will join the thread you suggested. It sounds like you're doin' great. I hope everyone is as down to earth as you.

Thanx again
mandymc
Old 05-27-2003, 03:03 PM   #4  
Lucyee

Angry New Again

Hi Everyone, I want to join a thread and get to know everyone. My name is Lucyee. I have been on WW off and on. I guess everyone knows the story. I am 285LLBS. and need to lose. Hope to make some friends here. Thanks and Good luck to all of you, too!
Old 05-28-2003, 08:15 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 278/267.2/180

Height: 5'7"

Hey Lucy & Mandy,

Come on over to "In It For the Long Run". We definitely need new people in our group. the WW100 threads used to be jammed with people but its gotten very slow. The slower we get, the less enticing to new people. We'd love to have you both!
Closed Thread