Old 04-03-2012, 10:57 PM   #1  
Restarted IP 3/19/12

S/C/G: HW257 230/202.8/125

Height: 5'2

Smile Hi All I am new to 3chicks & IP

Hi All,

My name is Erica and I am on week 3 of IP I had been on it last year and had great success so I wanted to try it again. I am glad to have found a forum of other people on IP. I will be doing a lot of reading to catch up on the ins and outs of the board and catching up to day on the posts. Look forward to getting to know everyone on our journey
Pookiepotpie2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 11:07 PM   #2  

S/C/G: restart: 212/196.4/150

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Hi there! I am going to my 4th WI on Thursday, so we're at a pretty similar spot. Are you going it alone or do you have a coach?

Good to see you here!
ChaloJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 07:50 AM   #3  
Restarted IP 3/19/12

S/C/G: HW257 230/202.8/125

Height: 5'2

Hi Chalo,

I am doing it with a coach they charged a heafty upfront fee to come in and get wi and advice for life...........they were one of only 2 places within an hour of where I live and the other place was a similar price and would not return my calls. I can tell they are very new at selling IP but as long as it works I can't complain. I came looking for these boards so I could find support outside of my coach How about you doing IP on your own or with a coach?
Pookiepotpie2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 07:56 AM   #4  
started IP 3/30/12

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5' 4"

Hi Pookiepotpie

I am a newbie here and new to IP. The success stories around here are soo inspiring are'nt they?

I am doing IP with a coach. Started because a friend of mine saw a friend of hers who was on IP and looked great. I had been doing a diet on my own with very limited success. Since I had nothing to lose but weight, I jumped right in. First weigh in is tomorrow and from what I have peeked on my scale the numbers are looking good!
sanaroph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 07:59 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 234/231/180

Height: 5' 8"

Welcome! This forum is full of information...I've been on here since November 2011 and keep finding nuggets of great information. A good starting point is the stickies located at the top of the main forum page...
New Englander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 08:20 AM   #6  
Began IP 3-29-2012

S/C/G: 470/316/220

Height: 6'00"

I am new to IP and 3fc too. Just wanted to say hello and lets all get it done together!
usmcvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 09:46 AM   #7  
Started IP 3/11/2012

S/C/G: 300/see ticker/160?

Height: 5' 8"

Welcome everyone!
I just love the support this forum provides. And the recipes are great. I know I'll be on IP for a while as I have a lot to lose, so it's nice to get some variety!
momof2greatcats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 10:02 AM   #8  
Started IP August 1, 2011

S/C/G: 218/158/160

Welcome! We have several threads that are ongoing. I suggest reading the daily chat thread, the 100% thread and the Wayward and Wuv thread in addition to the stickies. Most diet questions will be answered quickly in those threads, as they are more active. You will find lots of support and sometimes varying answers to your questions. All coaches are different and allow different things, so we all have small variations in our diets. Follow your IP sheets as closely as possible and you will do fine.
Paint Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 11:13 AM   #9  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Welcome to IP and 3fc, so glad you found us. You will LOVE this diet. It's the only one that has really truly worked for me. Yes it's the most restrictive, but also the easiest. Make sure to post and read on the daily thread. It will also keep you very motivated, but of course so will watching the numbers on the scale. Have fun!
DanafromAustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 05:26 PM   #10  

S/C/G: restart: 212/196.4/150

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookiepotpie2 View Post
Hi Chalo,

I am doing it with a coach they charged a heafty upfront fee to come in and get wi and advice for life...........they were one of only 2 places within an hour of where I live and the other place was a similar price and would not return my calls. I can tell they are very new at selling IP but as long as it works I can't complain. I came looking for these boards so I could find support outside of my coach How about you doing IP on your own or with a coach?
I am working with a coach, but like you, feel like she is a little inexperienced. Sweet as pie, but not really medical. These boards are *really* helpful!
ChaloJ is offline   Reply With Quote