General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 04-02-2012, 07:24 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 188/184/140

Height: 5'5"

Smile Eat to Live- 6 week challenge

Hi everyone,

I'm sort of easing into the Eat to Live 6-week challenge and am wondering if anyone has done this before, or perhaps is interested in doing the challenge with me for advice/accountability?

I've been doing it for about 1 1/2 weeks with variations and it went well for a bit but kind of backslid over the weekend. Looking to restart it again asap.

Advice? Interest?
Dernhelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 12:00 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 235/209.2/155

Height: 5'9"

I am almost finished with the 6 week challenge. I started on my doctor's advice because of my high cholesterol and pre-diabetes. My advice is not to ease into it, but jump right in. It is a detox, so it was pretty awful for the first 4 days for me with the headaches and cravings, but after that I felt great! Before I started, my diet was very bad - lots of fried food, McDonald's, etc. Sunday will be the end of the 6 weeks for me, and so far I'm down 18 lbs, about 20 inches and almost 3 pant sizes! I feel better than I ever have, but I still have about 55 lbs to lose. I know this is a new way of life for me, not just a diet. My dr will be ordering more blood work in 2 months, I can't wait to see how all the numbers have fared!

Brooke
Bbvw66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 06:07 PM   #3  

I start week 7 tomorrow. I just did my first 6 weeks of Medifast - down 16 pounds! Pretty easy to be honest.
ubskinnyagain75 is offline   Reply With Quote