Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 03-11-2012, 01:54 PM   #1  
threenorns

Default do you ever find yourself playing games with your appetite?

bec of my low calorie count, i pretty much lost my hunger cues and have to use a timer.

because of my ADHD, i keep forgetting to set it.

this morning, i didn't realize until 1045 that i'd not eaten my 730am breakfast or my 1030am snack, so i just ate the snack.

now it's 152 and i'm hungry but instead of going and fixing my lunch, i have this urge to see how long i can tolerate it.

i wonder if that's a pendulum response to spending so long being far too permissive with the eating?

and it's not bugging me, either, which is curious. i feel kind of detached from my hunger. i will go up now and make my lunch but only because i know i need to in order to succeed and because, quite frankly, my back is killing me.
Old 03-11-2012, 03:53 PM   #2  
Improvise Adapt Overcome

S/C/G: 178/172/130

Height: 5'

Do you have a phone that you can set multiple alarms that will go off every day? If so, you can have multiple alarms go off and not have to remember to reset your timer.
peachypeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 04:03 PM   #3  

S/C/G: SW 136 CW 105 and maintaining

Height: 5.2

I suppose that when we start to be able to control ourselves we sort of want to stretch it, to enjoy that feeling of being on top of food and not under its control. I am also on a low cal count (1200) and sometimes find it difficult to get to eat that much, and others find it too liittle and feel like starving. When I notice I can go with less than 1200 cals, I try to eat something that will raise the cal count not to lower my metabolism. Nuts play the trick... I don't want to live on few cals for the rest of my life just because I wanted to see how little I could it! LOL
Today is a starving day: no matter what and how much I eat, I am still hungry! I'll have to use a lot of will power today!
inglesita64 is offline   Reply With Quote