Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2012, 12:53 PM   #1  
Made of Starstuff

Cool WW MM CHALLENGE! Jan/Feb Week 8!

Welcome to Week 8 of the WW Month-to-Month Challenge!

Here's the Spreadsheet Link! We're on Week 8 (02/20/12).

We're nearing the end of February, but that just means there's still time to do healthy things Let's make the most of the rest of this Challenge

FYI!: For those interested in the March/April Challenge, I will be posting the Week 1/Goal Setting post on March 4th/5th around then.
Old 02-20-2012, 12:57 PM   #2  
Made of Starstuff

My scale has been a crazy person all week. Up two pounds, down two pounds, up three pounds, down a pound. I wasn't surprised that my average week ended up being up .9 on the scale. A little disappointing, sure, but not surprising.

The fantastic news is that I've been sticking with my "better than before" habits this past week, and plan to continue with them this week.

- Daily walks. This has been going pretty well. I'm finding new music for my walks, and it's making me feel pumped.
- Tracking food. I can't say all my food choices have been perfect, but I'm tracking.
- Fruits & Veg. This is above average this week. I've been getting in a good sum of fruits and vegetables.
- One day at a time. Always.

Have a great week, everyone! I wish you all good luck on your weekly goals
Old 02-20-2012, 02:45 PM   #3  
I'm a princess.True story

S/C/G: 184.6/132.8/140

Height: 5'8''

Hey all!

I kinda stop posting a bit in the WW forum in the last weeks. I had gain, I was having trouble controlling the weight and everything.

I'm still dedicated to the challenge though!

I also changed my weekly WI. WI on the monday was always a depressing thing for me, I almost always had gain. My boyfriend is cooking during the we, which means more salty thingy usually (still healthy, just a bit more indulging that something I would cook) and the water weight on the monday morning was always depressing to me. SO now I do my WI the friday morning.

I did my first 10k race yesterday, and it went really well, well, for a first race

I hope everyone is doing good
Old 02-20-2012, 02:51 PM   #4  
Made of Starstuff

Hey Turbo! You've been missed!

I hope the Friday Weigh-Ins end up working out better than Mondays And congrats on the 10k race! That's really awesome, and sounds like fun
Old 02-20-2012, 03:43 PM   #5  
Full Figured Member

S/C/G: 222/210/159

Height: 5'4"

Wink MM Challenge

Hey send me a nudge if you start another one, I would love to participate!
Old 02-20-2012, 04:36 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 192/134/127

Height: 5'3.75"

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelsgirl1983 View Post
Hey send me a nudge if you start another one, I would love to participate!
Me too!
Old 02-21-2012, 09:44 AM   #7  

No loss this week, but no gain either. So I'll take that. I tend to be loss, loss, gain, repeat. This was a gain week. So maintaining was actually an accomplishment of sorts.

With only one more weigh in left before the end of the challenge, I don't see me meeting the goal I set for Jan/Feb. But I'm not going to beat myself up for that. As of last weigh in I'm only 3.8 pounds away from the goal I set and most importantly I'm down from where I started.

For this week I plan to continue with my goals of:
- 3-4 days at the gym - and to up the intensity a bit from last week.
- eating more veggies. I really wasn't getting as much as I should have been.

A new goal I'm going to set for myself right now.
- Begin strength training starting with at least 2 days this week.

I've been doing all cardio and I keep talking about how I need to start strength training as well. THIS will be the week I stop talking and start doing!

I hope everyone has a fabulous week both on adn off the scale! :-)
Old 02-21-2012, 10:03 AM   #8  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Lovely you are doing a fantastic job even with a slight gain overall you are still on the downhill slide

Turbor welcome back! we have missed you and wow a 10K that is awesome

anga good job on maintaning

As for me I did weigh in yesterday and stayed the same but weighed again today and was down 2, so I used todays weigh in....I know I know not the same but after a disapointing 8 weeks I needed a boost...now my tracker is accurate. I have been dancing around these same 4lbs now for 8 weeks and it is driving me crazy. I just hope next week I will see a consistant downward movement. I sure am not meeting my goal for this challenge.

Next challenge goal---I know this is early---to be in the 140's
Old 02-21-2012, 10:40 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Height: 5'6"

This upcoming week is not going to be pretty I'm visiting my best friend in South Carolina this week....so it's going to involve flying (twice), eating out most meals, not as intense exercise as I usually do, and overall not the best choices. I'm going to do my best though, hope for a slight miracle, and just get right back into it when I get home on Thursday. The gym and fruits/veggies will be my best friends for the rest of this week!! haha
Closed Thread