Old 02-19-2012, 10:43 PM   #1  
fake it till you make IT!

S/C/G: 312/264/199

Height: 5'6

Default Iv fallen off the wagon AGAIN for the past 2 weeks :(

I joined Weight Watchers on 1/23 and did so great the 1st week i lost 9lbs. Then the 2nd week came around, when I weighed in on 2/2 I gained 1.2 lbs and it threw me off bad and I got really down on myself. Then I got into a bad fight that weekend with my boyfriend then got my period (i get the worst periods ever where I cant even move sometimes and they last 7-8 days!!! ) But them are excuses I know I know but still they were distractions and road bumps Today was my last day I promised myself that I will go w/o calculating my points. I joined WW & I want to stick to it!!! I just need encouragement to get back to where I was the 1st week i joined. I was so excited to start and so dedicated to be on a diet(healthy lifestyle) & fitness plan and thats when I was successful. Now I feel like Here We Go Again and Im feeling very discouraged.

Can anyone give me some good advice and tell me how you finally stopped the nonsense and stuck to your goals once and for all????

Im also starting (or should I say re-starting) the turbofire fitness program as well. Its a 20 week program and its really intense It kicks my but but I love it

I AM looking forward to being back on track but just terrified that I am going to do this to my self again

Please help!
tinkerbelll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 10:58 PM   #2  
Katrina

S/C/G: 162/see ticker/130

Height: 5'6

What helps me after falling off the wagon is thinking about how I'm one step closer to my bday and 2 steps farther back in being the weight I want to be when that comes around (End of March). Last week was TOM and midterms, so I was busy, stressed and grouchy as ****. After a great run from Jan 1st until last week, I spent the whole week eating like CRAP! Everyday was a disaster. The consequence? 3 pounds back that I spent all of January fighting to get off. Those were pounds I never wanted to see again, so I'm back on plan 100% so they old pounds do not keep coming back. The food is NOT worth the crummy feelings that come along with over eating and not sticking to plan. Just realize the problem, fix it and move on!
Candeka is offline   Reply With Quote