Old 02-18-2012, 05:35 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 125/130/120

Height: 5'6

Default Don't lose FAITH! I kept going and I lost 37 lbs!

My Fat chick friends,

I know the feeling. Being fat hurts. Sure, there are physical problems that exists when we are overweight such as night sweats, problem with breathing, and heart complications. I've been through it all and it's really no fun. But these factors are minute compared to how we FEEL. I remember that when I was overweight, I constantly felt like death. I didn't want to make friends, I felt ugly, and I had the lowest self-esteem. Life didn't seem like it was worth it a lot of times. I've cried myself to sleep so many times. However it hurts the most when you've grown to love someone but cannot approach them because you feel so terribly ugly and disgusting that you know that they will reject you before you even ask.

I remember that feeling and I never want to live it again.

A few years ago, my mother was diagnosed with diabetes. Most of the women in my mother's side has the disease and it was a wake up call for me. I knew that I if I didn't do something about my issues, I would probably be next in line to the disease. I must make changes. I cannot live another day of waiting for some kind of magic to happen. I knew that I must take action.

I knew that I had to CHANGE me in order to make a change.

Fast forward to now, I have lost about 37lbs. Went from a 34 inch waist into a tiny 27 now. I am enjoying life right now. If I hadn't gotten that wake up call, I would've still be miserable now.

For you chickees out there,

I am writing this post because I know that there are a lot of people out there that don't get a wake up call like a did. I want to change that. That is why I am sharing this so others will find the light. Don't be your own roadblock on your life's road. No one was there to listen to me when I began my journey, so let me listen to yours. I want to help you change your life around.

A little more information about me and what I did during my journey:

What I did to lose weight: Slim in 6, Chalean Extreme, P90x from Beachbody. Running.

Now I'm not saying you have to do these in order to lose weight. These were my programs of choice because I hated going to the gym. My low self esteem prevented me from going to public places to workout because I didn't want people to point and stare at me. I was really paranoid about that. So working out at home was the best option for me.

Nutrition:

I cut out all fast food, fried foods, unnecessary oils, and the mainstays of my diet were fruits, veggies, complex carbs, and lean protein like fish and chicken.

I've also recently become a Teambeachbody coach because I truly believe that Beachbody saved my life. That's why I'm dedicating part of my time to help others by sharing my story with them to transform their lives.

I owe my life to it.

Please visit my website at dreambbteam.com , click on the tab listed 'Diana' and watch the youtube video. That's what I looked like before and after. You need to stop making excuses for yourself. Constant dreaming with no action will only lead to an unfruitful life.

Best,

Diana.
deekaydragon is offline   Reply With Quote