UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 02-18-2012, 05:58 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 216/154

Height: 5'3

Default New here & determined to succeed

Hi ladies

I have just found this site and it is so amazing, some of the success stories have gave me great hope.

I had my 2nd son in 2009 and although I did do Weight Watchers for a while and lost 35 lbs I have now put it all back on so I am back at the weight I was after having my youngest.

I am determined I am going to be one of the amazing success stories here and keep it off.

I got engaged to my partner at xmas time but can't get the ring on so my 1st goal will be to wear my ring!

Good luck and I look forward to hearing everyone's success stories
cardem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 12:58 PM   #2  
Determined to reach goal!

S/C/G: 224/201.0/150

Height: 5'7

Hello and welcome!

I've replied to your post in the 'skinny in 2012' thread but wanted to say hi on here too!

The UK board tends to be a little quiet, so maybe also look at some of the other boards too. I love the challenges that go on, so if that's your thing, go and have a look and jump right in!

Having said that though, there seems to be a few newbies on here, so it could well get busier. I just need to remember to come and check here and get involved lol

Have a lovely weekend and good luck on your weightloss journey
takingcontrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 08:16 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 225/206/150

Height: 5'6

Welcome Cardem,
Reading your post make me feel stronger because you are so determine you pass it to me. I am new here too, and it would be wonderfull if I could find small goals to achieve, so step by step to succeed to my major goal. This is going to be a difficult journey, but with good buddies in here I think it would be more pleasant.
Anastasia77 is offline   Reply With Quote