Old 02-12-2012, 11:25 PM   #1  

Default awesome way to get your water in!!!

i just wanted to share this with you. i have always had a hard time getting all of my water in... i hate drinking alot of water and i always have to force myself to do it! i recently purchased a water bottle from amazon that has solved the problem! it is called 750 EZ Freeze Pure with freezer and water filter by water gear ez freeze pure. it cost me about $19. is has a screw on freezer insert built in that keeps your water cold, it holds exactly 64 oz, it has a built in filter, and a handle! i love it because i can take it everywhere with me and i dont have to worry about it leaking if it tips over, and my tap water tastes soooo much better because of the filter! i have been using it for about 4 days now and have not felt forced to drink my water at all! i know it seems expensive, but it will pay for its quickly if you buy bottled water
medifaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 03:06 AM   #2  

I will have to check this out, I have a problem with drinking enough water also, and my water needs to be nice and cold. Thanks for sharing!!
VaporChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 12:47 PM   #3  

Here's the link to it. Looks pretty good, I think I'll order one. Looks like they come in several sizes too.

thanks for sharing
chubbyhubby is offline   Reply With Quote