Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 01-26-2012, 04:42 PM   #1  
Slowly getting there

S/C/G: 227/ticker/150

Height: 5' 4"

Default Waking up early to exercise

How do you do it?

I'm trying to readjust my schedule so I get up early because when I get home from work, I just don't want put in the dvd! I know I need to go to sleep earlier. I've been fighting it! The boy is out of town, and it makes me procrastinate crawling into bed.

Things I know I 'should' do:
Prepare my work clothes, lunch, and breakfast as much as possible the night before.
Setup an alarm on the other side of the bedroom so I have to get up to turn it off.
Go to bed earlier!

I'm getting ready to move so it makes me keep thinking to myself 'I'll change this habit and that habit when I'm in the new house!' I'm trying to get rid of that mindset as much as possible.
Talina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 04:49 PM   #2  
Jessica

S/C/G: 153/132/fit and confident

Height: 5'8"

Working out in the morning seems to make my outlook on life a lot better, so that's a good motivator for me! I also sleep in my gym clothes when I k ow I'm having a hard week- haha I guess that sounds crazy but it's one less step I have to take before I go out the door and when I wake up I'm all ready to go! ;-) good luck!
danzingurl77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 04:54 PM   #3  

S/C/G: S-218/C-170/G-159 & 24.9 BMI

Height: 5'7"-BMI-26.6=OVERWEIGHT

I think I will have to get up early in the AM and exercise. I think it's the only thing to kick start my day.
LAgreeneyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 05:01 PM   #4  
Slowly getting there

S/C/G: 227/ticker/150

Height: 5' 4"

Actually sleeping in your workout clothes sounds like a great idea (if I can comfortably sleep in a sports bra)! I know I'd feel bad waking up and changing out of them just to skip a work out.
Talina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 05:04 PM   #5  
Calorie Counter

S/C/G: 195/195/170

Height: 5'3"

I have been getting up early to exercise for 6 months now. It is tough some days but I feel so much better for doing it.
NEMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 05:10 PM   #6  
fake it till you make IT!

S/C/G: 312/264/199

Height: 5'6

you just have to do it. I was hesitant and kept pushing off waking up early but kept thinking back on how great it felt when I would wake up early.

I started getting up 6:45-7am every day since Monday getting my workouts in and I feel so good about myself. Every time I'm done, I look at the clock & its only going on 8 am & I'm all done with my workouts for the day. Its a great feeling!

It also speeds up your metabolism for the rest of the day so your burning more calories all day long.

Just tell yourself SCREW IT IM GOING TO DO THIS! & on the 1st sound of your alarm just jump out of bed! Thats what I do!

You can do this!
tinkerbelll is offline   Reply With Quote