Old 01-23-2012, 12:16 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 398/257/150

Height: 5'6"

Default Blue Team 2012 Resolution Revolution CHAT Thread Week 4 (01/23-01/29)

Blue Team Total Lost: 25.34 lbs as a team or .42% !

Blue Team Biggest Loser: takingcontrol (-5.5 lbs, -2.86%)

Honorable Mentions:

Ange120 (-4.4 lbs., -2.46%)
Tkkoz (-4.9 lbs., -1.94%)
rainydays (-3.2 lbs., -1.85%)

Congratulations to all the losers this week ! Although we didn't win the overall weigh-in takingcontrol did win for highest loss overall ! Well done !

We're finally back from Hawaii so things should start getting back to normal in a few days. I came down with a really nasty flu/cold the last 3 days so am feeling a bit loopy from the medication I'm taking. I also managed to find 5 lbs. on vacation... which is really good considering my plan went right out the window. Back on plan again now and will hopefully lose those 5 lbs. pretty quickly.

I know I didn't drink nearly enough water while away so this will be this weeks mini challenge for all of us... try to get at least an extra glass of water in each day.

Hope everyone has a great week !! You guys are doing so well and held down the fort while I was away... thanks !!
Old 01-23-2012, 03:28 PM   #2  
Determined to reach goal!

S/C/G: 224/201.0/150

Height: 5'7

Whooop I'm very excited! Gotta work this week to stay there!

Well done to all the other losers and good luck to everyone this week, let's win this thing this week!

Well, I had a bit of a treat day yesterday, but am right back on it today, done over an hour of walking, and an hours pump class, which was awesome! Booked in again for Sunday, hoping to make it a twice weekly thing.

I've never appreciated how important water drinking is until recently, and now I try to drink LOADS! I'm never off the loo, but the weight is coming off so I'm happy!

LeslieB Glad you had a good hol, but sorry to hear you're unwell, hope you're better soon, and get back in the swing of been home, boo! 5lb isn't too bad, glad you let yourself go, it's what holidays are for, we have to behave outselves the rest of the time!
Old 01-23-2012, 03:48 PM   #3  
Dependapotomaus, no more!

S/C/G: 259/168/145

Height: 5'4

After a disappointing -1 last week I'm determined to see a much better number at this Sunday's weigh in. I'm on day 5 of 100% on plan. I want a bigger gap between me and 200 lbs. Mid 180s and I think I might feel more confident that I'll never see the 2s again. About 10 lbs to go until then.

Great job, takingcontrol. I wish I could pull numbers like that.

LeslieB- 5 lbs is definitely not bad coming back from vacation. I'm sorry you aren't feeling well.
Old 01-23-2012, 06:53 PM   #4  
Every pound is a victory

S/C/G: 263/147/?

Height: 5' 6"

Go Blue! Im excited to be an honorable mention this week! Congrats to all the losers!
Old 01-24-2012, 01:49 AM   #5  
Ready to lose

S/C/G: 122.7/tick/62

Height: 5'4"

Congratulations once again takingcontrolYou are doing an amazing job!

Leslie, the 5.5 will come off in no time im sure, dont lose heart after such a fab sounding holiday.

Lambiechop, any loss is a goid loss...well done

Rainydays, congrats on the honourable mention as well as the awesome loss you too ange120

I cannot wait to get off the penicillin, 2 injections in my butt, double dosage tablets, its really making me feel sick...a tad ironic! Ive had some sore throats before, but nothing compared to this! I cant eat, can hardly drink and am doing nothing except speeping. I hope it doesnt mess the scales up too much next week.

Best of luck for the week ahead blues
Old 01-24-2012, 08:45 AM   #6  
Changing my life

S/C/G: '09HW337 '11SW 314.0/266.6/155

Good morning Blue team. Glad to see you all here & doing well!
Old 01-24-2012, 08:54 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 260.8/248.8/150

Height: 5'7"

Hi everyone! Congratulations to all the losers this week!

I'm still sick and I feel like I'm treading water... Went off the prednisone on
Saturday and wound up going back on it yesterday.

I'm trying not to let it get to me because I know the drs will come up with something soon, I just keep waiting for something that works. Thank goodness this is only a sinus infection and will hopefully be over soon!

Meanwhile, despite feeling yucky and not being able to workout, this is keeping me going!
Old 01-24-2012, 10:08 AM   #8  
~Kim~

Congratulations to all the big losers this week. I'm not feeling great so it's probably not going to be a hardcore exercise week for me, but I'm eating well and I'll still be hoping to see a great lose come Sunday. I hope you all have a great week.
Old 01-25-2012, 12:01 PM   #9  
Starting over...again!

S/C/G: 298.4/see ticker/135

Height: 5'5"

Hello folks. I am new to the forum and joined after this challenge began, so I am not participating. But I wanted to cheer all of you on! I'm enjoying seeing the progress of everyone! I am participating in a Biggest Loser challenge at my job though.

Keep up the awesome work everyone! Go Blue Team!
Old 01-25-2012, 11:50 PM   #10  

Howdy Blue Team !

It looks like it's been a bit of a challenging week so far for a few of us. Turns out I have pneumonia and have been in the hospital since Tuesday morning. The doctor gave me the okay to come home Wednesday afternoon but no exercise, other then walking to keep the lungs clear, until at least Monday. While this will definitely slow me down I'm really happy to be home and able to sleep in my own bed.

takingcontrol - You go girl ! Sounds like your pump class fits you perfectly.

Lambiechop - You're doing great... keep up the great work and the results will follow.

Tkkoz - Hope you're feeling better. Are you able to eat and drink more yet?

rachaelm - and a good morning to you too !

BethC - Hope you get over the sinus infection soon... those are nasty.

TooManyDimples - Hope you feel better soon.

HealthyMeWannabe - Welcome ! Thanks for encouragement... you are welcome to join in the discussions as much as you'd like. You can also be an honorary member of either team. While you won't be an official member you can join in by adding your name on either the Blue or Red Teams' weigh-in thread and enter your weight in each week.

Keep up the good work team... here's hoping everyone has a great rest of the week. Is everyone getting their water in?

Have a great night !
Old 01-26-2012, 01:40 AM   #11  
Paso a paso

S/C/G: 264/Ticker/160

Height: 1.65

Hello ladies
Congrats on all the loses this past week.

Is thursday already and i've been very busy with mu job (i work from home) but still no time to be reading anything else than the articles i'm making, but i catched up today ^^ so hi

This week is TOM, i tend to gain a lot of water weight but this month is not that bad ... i just hope i can lose the little gain before sunday (plus the loses of the week .. not hoping for much right? hahaha).
Old 01-26-2012, 08:09 AM   #12  
Changing my life

S/C/G: '09HW337 '11SW 314.0/266.6/155

Hey y'all. I'm excited to post a loss of 2.2 pounds for this week! I've now officially lost 40 pounds. YAY!

LeslieB - OH NO! I am so sorry you're so sick. Good grief, that's awful. I hope you are all better quickly!
Old 01-26-2012, 08:36 AM   #13  
~Kim~

Leslie~ Sorry to hear you've been so sick. Hope you feel better soon.

Rachael~ Yay for 40lbs! Hitting those nice round numbers always feels good. =)

I'm still not feeling great, but I'm having a good week eating so hopefully it shows on Sunday. I got hired for a job yesterday and I start Monday so I'm excited and nervous. I've been a stay at home mom for the past 6 years so hopefully I still remember how to function in a work setting.

I hope everyone is having a great week.
Old 01-26-2012, 11:32 AM   #14  

I had my last appointment with the surgeon who operated on my foot and I'm finally cleared for exercise (but no treadmill ever again). I love going to the Y and am so happy to be exercising again because I know it will help with my weight loss.
Old 01-26-2012, 12:52 PM   #15  

Good morning Blue Team !

I hope everyone is doing well. I had a pretty good night, although it's a bit of a pain to try and sleep with this cough. I did manage to get about 5 hours of good, solid sleep and am feeling considerably better today. It's amazing how quickly the body can fight off the pneumonia with a little boost of antibiotics. Today should be a fun filled day of basically doing not much but resting with a bit of walking around.

Lyla - Is work always really busy for you? Sounds like you're doing well with your plan... yay !

rachaelm - Congratulations! 40 lbs is terrific !! Thank you for the kind words.

TooManyDimples - Congratulations on the new job !! You're going to rock it !! I hope you're feeling better. Thank you for the kind words.

QuilterInVA - Excellent on being cleared for exercise... hope it goes well.

Have a great day team !