General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 01-13-2012, 12:42 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 177/177/125

Height: 5'3

Default Cabbage soup diet *modified*

Hey everyone! I am embarking on this cabbage soup diet adventure except I am doing more of a vegetable soup. I am 23 yrs old and I weigh 177 lbs. at 5'3. I had a baby a year ago and my pre-pregnancy weight was 130. I just can't seem to get this weight off! I was wondering if anyone has done this and had good results? I know it is probably not the best way to go but I'm looking for a quick jump start! I was hit by a 53' semi 2 months ago and I can not work out so I figured this was worth a shot! Anyone who has done this and has feedback I would really appreciate it! I'll be updating as I go with my progress.

So far Day 1.

Breakfast
1 apple
1 orange
1 bowl of soup

I am stuffed!!
GetMyBodyBack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 01:15 PM   #2  
Losin' it in SacTown!

S/C/G: 230/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

What are you eating for lunch, dinner, and a snack?
bandit bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 01:29 PM   #3  
Fat Fox

S/C/G: 187/181.5/136

Height: 5'5

I do a modified version of this but I do *any* soup twice a day and allow myself free eats of any veggies and a couple of pieces of fruit a day. I've never been a breakfast person and despite how good it's supposed to be for me I can never manage much more than a coffee and some fruit. I am taking a multi-vitamin though because I feel like I am probably missing out one or two things I need. Anyway I have lost 6lbs in 9 days, so at least it is shifting some of the weight!
Foxevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 04:39 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 177/177/125

Height: 5'3

Below is what I am basing my diet on. For lunch today I had an apple and a bowl of the soup. Congrats on the weight loss so far! I may try that as well I am going to see how this works for me first though.

Day One:

Fruit: Eat all of the fruit you want (except bananas). Eat only your soup and the fruit for the first day. For drinks- unsweetened teas, cranberry juice and water.

Day Two:

Vegetables: Eat until you are stuffed will all fresh, raw or cooked vegetables of your choice. Try to eat leafy green vegetables and stay away from dry beans, peas and corn. Eat all the vegetables you want along with your soup. At dinner, reward yourself with a big baked potato with butter. Do not eat fruit today.

Day Three:

Mix Days One and Two: Eat all the soup, fruits and vegetables you want. No Baked Potato.

Day Four:

Bananas and Skim Milk: Eat as many as eight bananas and drink as many glasses of skim milk as you would like on this day, along with your soup. This day is supposed to lessen your desire for sweets.

Day Five:

Beef And Tomatoes: Ten to twenty ounces of beef and up to six fresh tomatoes. Drink at least 6 to 8 glasses of water this day to wash the uric acid from your body. Eat your soup at least once this day. You may eat broiled or baked chicken instead of beef (but absolutely no skin-on chicken). If you prefer, you can substitute broiled fish for beef on one of the beef days (but not both).

Day Six:

Beef and Vegetables: Eat to your heart’s content of beef and vegetables this day. You can even have 2 or 3 steaks if you like, with leafy green vegetables. No Baked Potato. Eat your soup at least once.

Day Seven:

Brown rice, unsweetened fruit juices and vegetables: Again stuff, stuff, stuff yourself. Be sure to eat your soup at least once this day.
GetMyBodyBack is offline   Reply With Quote