Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 01-10-2012, 11:08 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 218/207/155

Height: 5'7"

Default Back from vacation and eating LOL

Back from vacation and to reality this morning. I was completely OFF plan all weekend and perhaps I should have made better choices and I shouldn't have been drinking mixed drinks and mojitos at the poolside bar or eating steak nachos at the Hard Rock Cafe or even the french fries at Margaritaville....

....but you know what - Life Happens. What I need to do is get back to making good choices and I am doing just that. My motivation is still here and I'm gonna be ok.

I weighed in this morning to assess the damage and I was up 1.5 lbs from last Tuesday. I'm thinking the miles of walking through Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure were my saving grace. I'm not upset at the 1.5lbs. I expected a gain, and I'm ecstatic that its nothing more.
mammasita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 12:11 PM   #2  
Sarah

S/C/G: 350/184/180

Height: 6'

I love your additude about the whole thing ....and besides, that's what a vacation is for. I know I wouldn't wanna be bothered with diet when I'm vacationing. Good job ONLY gaining the 1.5 pounds..

I was at universal studios at the end of 2007 to celebrate my culinary school graduation. They have some freakin amazing roller coasters there =D
baker23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 01:25 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 255/151/145

Height: 5' 6"

You have a great attitude! Just get back to it. Like you said, life happens. Anyway, maybe taking a vacation from your diet was a good thing for your body. It's always good to shake things up every so often.

Wishing you much success in 2012!
deblosingit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 03:35 PM   #4  
MariaGrazia

S/C/G: 163/149/125

Height: 5.4

just can't believe it! I've just returned from the States and I spent New year's eve at Universal Studios! I went to Island of Adventure a few days later... just to get the coldest day of the whole winter, I was told...!!!!
and back home and back to work... back on track!
magraba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 07:15 PM   #5  
Restart Date: 1/01/2020

S/C/G: 246.2/TICKER/140

Height: 5'4"

That is the right attitude.

I was bad at x-mas and though I promised myself I wouldn't be. The next day I hopped right back on my bike on got on plan even though I felt bad and wondered what "one more day would do". I had a good weight loss for Dec.

I am going on vacation in 2 weeks. I'm hoping to not gain a lot since there will be a lot of walking, but I am going to have a margarita.

Getting back on plan is easier said than done sometimes but weight loss is a journey, not an endurance challenge.
leopardspots is offline   Reply With Quote