Old 01-02-2012, 08:08 AM   #1  

S/C/G: SW:290 CW:ticker GW:189

Height: 5'7

Default Online weight watchers & fruits

So far weight watchers online is what i've been following even though i have the monthly pass. My work schedule hours are 6am to 230 and the meetings are around 530 to 630 so ive just been doing the online to track my food. So far ive been ok not going to meetings. I weigh every monday.I was going to switch to calorie counting but im getting the hang of ww and I like that the fruits and veggies are 0 points because I rely on those during the day to keep me full along with water. Im just kind of concerned because fruit has calories and sugar in them. hmmm. Anyone else concerned??
Breannaj1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 06:57 PM   #2  

Height: 5'6"

You shouldn't be. They've built in the sugar from any fruits you eat into your daily points so it's already accounted for. In my meetings my leader does stress not to go overboard with the fruits though because of the sugar. I think he recommends 3 servings a day. After that he suggests tracking just so you don't take advantage of the "freeness" of the fruit.
Cammie-Cam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 07:20 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 185/185/150

Height: 5'4"

I think that the point of WW making fruits and veggies 0 points is to make these a more tempting option than "point" snacks. I wouldn't go overboard either, but given the choice fruit is always better than cookies.
teamcoco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 10:59 PM   #4  
Goal is health

S/C/G: 238.8/176.1/163

Height: 5'8"

Yeah, only eat their recommended amounts.
DrivenByAmbition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 11:54 PM   #5  
Made of Starstuff

As others have mentioned it can be helpful to use the Zero Point fruits and vegetables. I love it! In the evenings a small bowl of grapes or an apple or orange really helps keep me full and satisfied while not having to worry about the Points.

Also as mentioned, they do have calories, but those calories are built into the daily plan. So long as you follow the Good Health Guidelines and monitor the number of servings of fruits and vegetables you eat, you shouldn't have a problem.
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 06:41 AM   #6  

S/C/G: SW:290 CW:ticker GW:189

Height: 5'7

thanks guys that helps me
Breannaj1215 is offline   Reply With Quote