Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 12-05-2011, 01:00 AM   #1  
last time

S/C/G: 228/see ticker/168

Height: 5'8"

Talking The Meal Movement

Hey All!

Have any of you heard of or tried The Meal Movement? It seems like a much healthier alternative to NS or JC etc. More of a whole foods approach to the meal delivery.

It is a lot less expensive than those programs and it is "only 'real' natural pre-cooked, fresh frozen foods with no preservatives or processed fillers."

I would love to hear some review or thoughts on this program if anyone has tried it. Mine comes in the mail on Wednesday and I cant wait to see if it will help me in my journey.

It can be found at mealmovement dot com
bjeweled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 09:11 PM   #2  

Looking at some of the photos you might be better off just buying free range hormone free eggs and dairy, boca and morning star patties...and so on.

I like the idea behind it and it might work for some.

However, looking at some of the items on the menu, they have a lot of fat. 440 cal and 40g of fat for a sausage patty and a plain omlet? No thank you.

But the breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack package is $389 a month. I can grocery shop real food for that with a little planning and that is feeding 3 people.

Does seem to be cheaper than JC. NS with auto delivery is $299 without is $352 which is a little cheaper.

If you were super busy and could not get to the grocery store and did not want programs like WS, MF, NS, and JC then this might be a good option for you.

Last edited by irishchik; 12-05-2011 at 09:11 PM.
irishchik is offline   Reply With Quote