Old 11-29-2011, 11:24 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 350+/172/150

Height: 5'3"

Default New clothes

I've been struggling with finding clothes that fit me well and just thought I'd share my latest finds... I went to an outlet mall so I got some good buys...
I bought Joe's Jeans skinny jeans in a 32 - they have a lot of stretch to them to accommodate my big waist/stomach while not being baggy around my legs and butt, so more flattering than most jeans...
Also, and forgive me because I know I've written about this before here and I don't mean to be plugging them, but I am loving lululemon. It's pricy at the outlet, but I find that the things I buy from there are the only things I really want to wear - the most comfortable and the most flattering. I'm going to try to copy in a picture of me in my latest lululemon clothes...
Anyone else have any good clothes tips? I'm finding it challenging to find things that look good while losing...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_4371.jpg (17.0 KB, 29 views)
freefall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 11:48 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 133.4/123.2/115

I am a huge fan of dresses. They seem to look good at any size, unlike jeans and pants which look much better on me when I'm fitter.

Button down shirts with darts/seaming are always attractive. Express sells the ones I've been wearing for the past fourteen years...(ugh, typing that made me feel old!)

When I was losing my baby weight and went up (then down) quite a few sizes, I went to Goodwill in an affluent town and found many good articles of clothing, including a Burberry handbag for $15, and several pairs of new looking work pants and sweaters from Banana Republic for $2-4 each.

With workout clothes, I tend to just get the Target Merona yoga pants/cropped pants/cami's and just wear a 3/4 sleeve tee with some kind of detail with it. If I'm working really hard (ie with a trainer and not just running or something) I have some champion stretch pants/workout tanks that I either purchased from Target or Kohls. If I'm hiking or something, I'll rock some ankle length stretch pants and a t-shirt dress. I'm all over the place
Munchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 11:55 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 133.4/123.2/115

I'm checking out that lululemon website and WOW, $78 for a t-shirt to work out in?!

I'm not really a t-shirt kind of woman, but I do buy them (for $10-15) for workouts. Link
Munchy is offline   Reply With Quote