General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 11-22-2011, 11:02 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 351/276/145

Height: 5'6

Default Any thoughts?

I'm upset, so a mutual friend of my sister and I told my sister that someone we know personally said I look like road kill, before this mutual friend has made comments about my weight(although she isn't skinny either) she seen me the other day and walked by and said "I need a treadmill". (as in she needs to buy one.) The day after she called my sister and said this person said this about me and she never told me but told my sister, I'm upset because if she was my friend, a real friend she would tell me and not my sister that this person said this about me( she also told my sister she told me but didn't) and why would this person just go out of their way to mention me for no reason(since we are just acquaintances) at all to her unless she was talking about me to that person. I think either she is jealous of my weight loss or she is just a two faced person and not really my friend. Any thoughts?
joshanti81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 11:17 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 133.4/123.2/115

Ask her about it if you want to salvage the friendship. If you think she's not a good, positive person, then you don't need her, no matter what her reasons are for being that way.

Good riddance! I love when people show their true colors so blatantly. It makes it easy to decipher who to cut out of my life.
Munchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 12:51 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 351/276/145

Height: 5'6

Thank you Munchy I am just going to leave her alone. She is always negative and that was wearing me thin( no pun intended lol) anyways!
joshanti81 is offline   Reply With Quote