Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2003, 12:39 PM   #1  
I wish I was a catfish

Default Looking for a spreadsheet

A while back I downloaded a spreadsheet either from someone on this forum or from the other online journal links from the main page of 3fatchicks. On the spreadsheet you entered your starting weight, your goal weight, and your weekly weigh-ins. It calculated weekly loss, total loss, BMI, and estimated the date to reach your goal.

Does anybody know where I can find this? My laptop that I had it stored on got stolen and the disk I had it on is corrupted.

Thanks!!
Old 02-11-2003, 01:49 PM   #2  

Now that sounds like something that I'd like. I have something like that on my palm pilot, but not for my desk top. I got my info from another weight loss site that's linked to this one I believe, but I've never seen that mentioned there. I'll do some research and see what I can come up with. If you find that spreadsheet, would you be willing to share it with me too?

Thanks,
Lisa V, EMT

Old 02-11-2003, 02:27 PM   #3  
it's always something

Did this involve ww points? I'm almost certain they were forced to close by Weight Watchers. Even the popular palm pilot program on the Whiteoaks site recently stated they received legal notice to remove their program.

If it wasn't WW related, there are a few programs out there like you described.

http://www.onmyweigh.com/tools.html may be what you are looking for? Her description says "This is a spreadsheet I created to help me track my weight loss. It graphs your loss and figures out your BMI, your average loss, potential date to reach goal, etc. You must have Microsoft Excel to use this spreadsheet."
Old 02-11-2003, 04:11 PM   #4  
I wish I was a catfish

That was it! Thanks!!!
Closed Thread