Looking Good, Feeling Great Plus to Petite Shopping, the Home Spa, and Beauty Tips for Beautiful Chicks

Old 11-14-2011, 03:14 PM   #1  
Amazing will be me

Default How do you stay feeling sexy whilst losing?

I can say ive never not felt a litle sexy , attractive through out my adult life , but when i gained two stones two year ago and my body shape changed for the worst my confidence plumited and felt nowhere near sexy oe attractive no matter now much my partner told me as i couldnt bear to believe this blubber , what id done to myself could be found attractive. I gained stretch marks that i didnt expect untill i had children. Was a really low time.

Im may i joined weightwatchers and have since lost a stone and 4lbs so ive lost the majority i gained, even tho i have a long way to goal im nearly back at where i was when i met my partner. I feel my confidence is coming back a little and started seeing a positive change in my body shape and learning to like it or atleast accept it again. However im hoping this will continue as i lose weight and i dont plumit mid loss again , as i believe its very much a mind set than an actual weight issue, id never experienced body image issues until then. I dont want to keep thinking "i will be sexy when im thin" i want to feel like a confident woman now and when im thin.

So what i want to know is what do you do to keep the body image blues away? and stay feeling sexy whils losing weight?

Ive always loved a tan so i spray tan all the time , i love false eyelashes et etc and dressing up however everything i do to make my self feel better involves my face , skin or hair............NEVER my body. I wish i could flaunt it more or dress to enhance my good bits and make the most of what i have for now, id love some stunning lingerie but again i my head "you have to be thin for that" any one have any tips or types of clothes /lingerie for fuller figures
Thanks x
lucky8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 03:22 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 128/127/110

Height: 4'11"

Work the killer cleavage angle?
Esofia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 04:50 PM   #3  
Amazing will be me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esofia View Post
Work the killer cleavage angle?

I like it
lucky8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 05:13 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 128/127/110

Height: 4'11"

So do most people who are oriented towards women and a few who aren't!
Esofia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 09:31 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 155.2/ 133.1 /110

Height: 5'2

I do spa days with myself in the bathroom.
I remove hair - bikini line, legs, armpit
I wash my hair, do a hairmask and then condition.
I use an exfoliator on my skin and then put on a face mask.

I feel a lot more 'fresh' after doing that and when I feel good it's easier to feel sexy.
IsabellaOlivia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 01:03 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 280/256/234

Height: 5ft 2inches

I have been thinking about this a lot lately. I do play up my cleavage and try to wear faltering clothing. I wear more spanx... dresses and skirts. I also smile, flirt and play a little. I find a man who is confident and having fun to be sexy so I try to project the same. Faking it until you make it really does work. I like to try a new hair style, get a pedicure, take a belly dancing class, buy cute shoes or a nice bag or scarf.
5aday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 04:16 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 186/180/140

Height: 5'7"

Do some research on what clothes work well with your body type. The right fitting clothes can make anyone look and feel sexy!
cassandrap is offline   Reply With Quote