Old 11-13-2011, 07:11 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 290/see ticker/180

Height: 5'8

Default Red Light Therapy

I know loose skin and stretch marks is a topic that comes up over and over again. Has anyone tried red light therapy for this?

Supposedly red light therapy can help with stretch marks. I haven't found too many testimonials in the way of stretch marks but lots of people swear that it does make their skin look nicer.

Around me, a lot of our tanning salons have UV free red-light therapy booths - so for about thirty dollars a month you can try it unlimited. I think I will give it a try. Just wondering if any one has any experience or knowledge about this.

Amanda
mandypandy2246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 09:37 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 255/holding at 162/160

Height: 5'-7"

Never even heard of it, but loose skin is the reason I called a halt at 90 pounds instead of going all the way to 100, so if there is something to this, I'd love to hear about it.

Lin
linJber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 08:37 AM   #3  

S/C/G: sw/400 rsw270 cw 265.4 gw177

Height: 5'7

I just seen on the news about this, I actually have a friend that works at a place that offers it, She says clients are very happy with the results, I may try it as well Please post if u give it a go and Ill do the same! good luck!
angeeskye is offline   Reply With Quote