Old 11-10-2011, 03:19 PM   #1  
I can do anything!

S/C/G: 267/Ticker/150 & BAMF

Height: 5'9.5"

Default Well.. that's it. I'm not weighing myself anymore.

I'm sick of being let down whenever I don't see my goal weight on the scale. It's 4 measly lbs but it's elusive as all get out! I've been trying to see it for a solid year. A YEAR I've been in the 160's. I'm sick of this emotional roller coaster.

I'm putting the scale away. Maybe I'll get it out in a few months but for now... I don't need the drama.

I'm working out, lifting weights and eating a well balanced whole foods diet (with the right amount of calories). I'm not going to let my unhealthy thoughts about this turn into unhealthy behavior... like not eating. I feel healthy and strong. My pants are getting looser still. That's what matters, right?

*sigh*.... I SO wanted to get there and post my victory pictures and be able to say I lost 100 lbs this time!!!

Maybe someday? It's just not in the cards right now... I'm having a down day about it.

Last edited by ValRock; 11-10-2011 at 03:22 PM.
ValRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 06:59 PM   #2  
Knocking down walls.

S/C/G: 278/ticker/125

Height: 5'4"

That seems like a good decision. It sounds like you've got some healthy habits in place, and there's definitely no point in letting an arbitrary number bother you.

Even though you didn't meet your original goal, you've lost 96 pounds and kept it off for a year - that's quite an achievement! Good job! If you want to, there's no reason that you couldn't post victory pictures to commemorate your journey from obesity to a healthy weight. I think a number of people would probably find that pretty inspiring.
theox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 07:14 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 24W/10-12/10-12

Height: 5', 5"

OH NO....

You have reached victory! Don't let 4 measly pounds stop you from declaring VICTORY!!!! You lost the weight and you didn't turn around. Post now, those 4 pounds are coming then you can post even more!!!
free1 is offline   Reply With Quote