Old 11-10-2011, 12:31 AM   #1  
Restart March 2013

S/C/G: 209.7/205.4/150

Height: 5'9"

Smile Thank You

Thank you does not seem to say enough...as a newbie (with a less than stellar coach) I have read as many of these threads as possible. The valuable information that I have gotten here has been a lifesaver. I truly appreciate everyone who takes the time to respond, answer questions, encourage, suggest recipes, support, lend an ear, coach (just to name a few) Thank you! It is so comforting to know that there is a place to go, to get the encouragement and support that you need, no matter what phase you are in the program. The ability to ask questions and never feel embarrassed to ask them is priceless it make this journey so much easier, just knowing that there are so many others doing this program is encouraging. Thank you for never making anyone feel like there question is any less important than anyone else's. We should all be proud of our accomplishments each week whether the scale went up or down or just stayed the same. Each and everyday is an accomplishment!! Whether you had a good day or a bad day, each day that passes means that you are one day closer to your goal. Knowing that there are so many others out there doing the best they can each day helps me, being able to read what others are going through helps, knowing that I am not alone means more to me than anyone will ever know...THANK YOU
bandsmartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 01:26 AM   #2  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

What a kind and thoughtful post. It's people like you who make this a nice place to come too. Thanks!
DanafromAustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 10:47 AM   #3  
[url=http://www.3fatchick

Height: 5'0"

You are absolutely right in that this is a great place to come for questions, encouragements, recipes, and such. I lurked for way longer than I posted (finally just starting to post) but it really is inspirational to come here!
Slow Weave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 10:56 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 195/178/145

Height: 5'6"

My thoughts exactly! Well said I'd like to add my thank you - everyone here has made this a major part of my own success and I will never get tiered of watching others meet their goals - THANK YOU!
nrz242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 12:41 PM   #5  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

We all have the power to be successful, we just have to find it sometimes. Coming here reading and posting has sure made my success possible!
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 01:20 PM   #6  
Reboot 10/24/15 - Age 49

S/C/G: 217.5/202.3/155

Height: 5'7"

Wuv, I just love you in that color! (2nd picture). It reflects your beaming personality perfectly!!!
Tuscany123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 02:12 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 251/176/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandsmartin View Post
Thank you does not seem to say enough...as a newbie (with a less than stellar coach) I have read as many of these threads as possible. The valuable information that I have gotten here has been a lifesaver. I truly appreciate everyone who takes the time to respond, answer questions, encourage, suggest recipes, support, lend an ear, coach (just to name a few) Thank you! It is so comforting to know that there is a place to go, to get the encouragement and support that you need, no matter what phase you are in the program. The ability to ask questions and never feel embarrassed to ask them is priceless it make this journey so much easier, just knowing that there are so many others doing this program is encouraging. Thank you for never making anyone feel like there question is any less important than anyone else's. We should all be proud of our accomplishments each week whether the scale went up or down or just stayed the same. Each and everyday is an accomplishment!! Whether you had a good day or a bad day, each day that passes means that you are one day closer to your goal. Knowing that there are so many others out there doing the best they can each day helps me, being able to read what others are going through helps, knowing that I am not alone means more to me than anyone will ever know...THANK YOU
Nicely said bandsmartin - This website has literally a godsend to me. I know that there have been times when i have been discouraged or just start to get a little tired of IP'iong, and no one else really understands as they are not IP'ing, but i come on here and post about it and the responses always make me feel better. It is an invaluable tool for those of us in for the long haul,(short haul too)! But when you are on this program for as long as some want to be, there is more chance for losing motivation or needing more encouragement in my opinion. I tell my family and friends how much weight i have lost, but no one but people on this board actually know my weight. This feels like a home away from home to me!!!
kelly1962 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 03:04 PM   #8  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuscany123 View Post
Wuv, I just love you in that color! (2nd picture). It reflects your beaming personality perfectly!!!
Thanks!!.....its actually a peachy color instead of a pink...its now my favorite shirt....haha
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote