Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2011, 01:44 AM   #1  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Default IP Daily Chat Wednesday 11/9/11

Welcome back to the Daily Chat thread -- introduce yourself, post your plans for today, share what's been happening, ask questions!

Some forum lingo:

NSV = Non-scale victory
TOM = time of the month
WI = Weigh-in
WF = Walden Farms
OP = on program

Bookmarking:

Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home page
Consider making it a bookmark or a favorite in your browser so you can come back easily to get your RDA of Ideal Protein information.
Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home Page

Information for newbies:

Check the sticky page for lots of good information and please read before asking what might be a frequently asked question here in the daily thread: Information on Ideal Protein phases (1-4), recipes, newbie guide, FAQ, and other important threads.

Tickers and Signatures:

There are 2 requirements to have access to signatures and tickers. You must have been a member of 3fatchicks for 20 days AND posted at least 20 messages anywhere on the 3fatchicks forum. When you've met those requirements check The Ultimate Signature and Ticker Thread for more information and instructions.

Quoting:

The best quoting tip - EVER!! Thanks Rosie, aka 6710.

Searching:

If you can't find what you're looking for in this forum using the website search function, try using the "double search" using Google.

1) Go to google.com. Search 3fatchicks by using the term site:3fatchicks.com at the end of your google search.

For example, if you want to look for "big mac in a bowl", type "big mac in a bowl site:3fatchicks.com" in google search. No need to inlucde the quotation marks when you type.

2) This will bring up the page that you are looking for, now hit Ctrl+F to search on that page. Type "big mac in a bowl" and all instances of that search term will be highlighted.

Progress photos:

have been moved to the Mini-Goal Photo Album.

Other helpful links related to the Ideal Protein diet:

Dr. Tran Tien Chanh's website

Dr. Tran Tien Chanh's book (PDF file): The Unbalanced Diet Approach to a Slimmer You
Old 11-09-2011, 01:48 AM   #2  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

OK, I know its 12:44am and technically not morning in some places but I wanted to post here anyways. Today, Wednesday is my WI day and I SHOULD be hitting my 100lb mark today!!!....I am excited and nervous all at the same time. This is a BIG deal to me...I am sitting here typing and have tears in my eyes because I can't believe I have come this far in so little time. I feel great and Ideal Protein has CHANGED my life totally....in a good way of course. As you can see I can't sleep...haha...Crazy how things like this get to us. I Weigh in at 9am SO, I am going to go to bed now and try to get some rest. I will post as soon as I find out what it is I loss....Good luck to everyone else who weighs in today!!!!
Old 11-09-2011, 02:45 AM   #3  

Height: 5'0"

Good luck Wuv. You've worked hard for this day. I'm so excited for you.

Old 11-09-2011, 05:41 AM   #4  

Height: 5'7'

Good luck Wuv - you have slayed this program and been a positive influence and mentor for so many people on this board.

I'll be checking in a little later to see how you did!
Old 11-09-2011, 05:58 AM   #5  
Started IP 10/13/11

S/C/G: 280/170/210

Height: 5' 10

Smile

Good Morning To All,

WI 4-3= 23 lbs in four weeks I am so loving this. Also, had blood work done and the results were amazing can't wait to share with my doctor. Hope all have great OP day

Question: Ordered some IP leek soup from different clinic because my doesn't carry ( my coach said they stopped carring because no one care for taste).. Has anyone tried this soup? Hope I didn't make mistake ordering..

Last edited by Endless Dieter; 11-09-2011 at 06:15 AM.
Old 11-09-2011, 06:57 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 159.8/142.2/135

Height: 5ft 2

GM Wuv & IPers,
I don't do a lot of posting but I sure do keep up on this forum daily.
Wuv - Best of LUCK to you today. I really don't think you need it,tho!! You are AWESOME,and between you & the rest of the POSITIVE people on this site,you all made my journey very enjoyable.I am now enjoying my new life and body
Old 11-09-2011, 07:16 AM   #7  

Hi wuv! Congratulations! That is so awesome! Thanks for the encouragement! Your comments about your relationship with your Mom brought some tears! You are right, you have to be ready to do this and change your life! You are such in inspiration to so many!
Old 11-09-2011, 07:24 AM   #8  
Started IP Aug 2, 2011

S/C/G: 220/147/140

Height: 5'10

All the best wuv! Lost 2lbs this week. Yahoo. Sooo looking foward to the long weekend. I look foward to this site everyday too
Old 11-09-2011, 07:41 AM   #9  

Height: 5 ft. 3 in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
OK, I know its 12:44am and technically not morning in some places but I wanted to post here anyways. Today, Wednesday is my WI day and I SHOULD be hitting my 100lb mark today!!!....I am excited and nervous all at the same time. This is a BIG deal to me...I am sitting here typing and have tears in my eyes because I can't believe I have come this far in so little time. I feel great and Ideal Protein has CHANGED my life totally....in a good way of course. As you can see I can't sleep...haha...Crazy how things like this get to us. I Weigh in at 9am SO, I am going to go to bed now and try to get some rest. I will post as soon as I find out what it is I loss....Good luck to everyone else who weighs in today!!!!
GOOD LUCK! What an exciting day for you!!
Old 11-09-2011, 07:42 AM   #10  

Height: 5 ft. 3 in.

Lauren (from Tampa):
Thanks for the reply to my wt loss post yesterday. So you are getting ready to enter Ph 2 also? Congrats!
Old 11-09-2011, 08:18 AM   #11  
1Sunny1

S/C/G: 241/218/185

Height: 5'10.5"

Good luck Wuv!!!
Old 11-09-2011, 08:23 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 175/146/130

Height: 5'4"

Wuv - how exciting!!!! You look amazing and you must feel that way too! You are an inspiration to so many on here! Your dedication to both the program and to this forum are awesome! GOOD LUCK TODAY!!!!

I WI tomorrow and am actually nervous for the first time that I might have a gain. I have stayed completely OP but for some reason the scale is not moving...and one day actually had me up 2 lbs. I am fairly certain if I gain I will be devastated!!! The clinic that I go to only takes measurements once every 6 weeks so I won't even know if I have lost inches until next week. I am stressing over this already!

I hope everyone has an amazing OP day and we can all celebrate Wuv's accomplishment with her in about an hour and a half!!!

Happy Hump Day!!!
Old 11-09-2011, 08:46 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 239/227/135

Height: 5'2"

Good luck Wuv! We are all so excited and happy for you. I can't wait to hear about your WI.
Old 11-09-2011, 08:49 AM   #14  
Restarting IP 100%

S/C/G: 272/see signature/165

Height: 5.6

100 Pounds! WOW! That is amazing... Look at you Lisa, you really rock... This is really worth a big celebration
Old 11-09-2011, 08:57 AM   #15  

S/C/G: 229/161/150

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
good luck - we are all cheering for you!!!
Closed Thread