General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 11-07-2011, 05:07 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 158/158/125

Height: 5'4

Default 7 Day Belly Blast Diet 2.0

Hello all! Today I am on day 1 of the "7 Day Belly Blast Diet" created by Josh Bezoni. I've actually tried numerous diets by these "diet gurus" and I found all of them too intense to follow for longer than a few days. I am the type of person though that works best if I know exactly what to eat and when to eat it. So I've decided to give this diet a try. It looks promising and I think I just might be able to go through with this one since I've made it a goal to also be an active member of this forum - they say having support helps in a major way. And that's the thing that I'm doing differently this time around. I need all the support I can get

note: The diet isn't actually a week long - it's longer than that. Why it's called a "7 day diet" is because it has a weeklong "cleanse" phase in the beginning, followed by a more normal phase. and you can do these phases interchangably until you've reached your goal weight, I guess. So we'll see how it goes.

Anyone tried this diet yet? Anyone tried any diets similar to this one, by Josh Bezoni, Jon Dana Bason, or Joel Marion?
sensualappeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 08:15 PM   #2  
Once and for all

S/C/G: 220/see ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Sounds interesting. Can you please explain what this diet entails?
unstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 12:53 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 158/158/125

Height: 5'4

The 7 Day Belly Blast Diet talks about the main three things that keep us from having a flat belly. In the beginnng of the PDF book, we learn about obesity additives which keep us fat, about hormones, and the fat-burning furnace.

the actual diet itself is divided into two weeklong phases.
The first week is a cleanse week - it involves eating frequent mini-meals of certain foods. Each mini-meal includes a portion of protein and color carb OR energy carb. The first day of this week is the hardest: you cleanse your body of toxins by eating veggies all day and 5 protein shakes - that's it. Then the next 5 days, you are to eat 5 meals with protein each and 2 meals with energy carb and 3 meals with color carb. There are lists of appropriate carbs for each to choose from. Then the 7th day of the week is a cheat day which allows you to include 2 cheat meals to make sure your metabolism isn't about to plummet and is restarted and revved up again.

The next week is more of a regular eating week and you get to eat more calories. I haven't gotten that far yet so I don't exactly remember how that week goes yet, but I remember you are eating more closely as if you normally would, but still restricting calories somewhat and making sure you eat small frequent meals along with the rules of each day.

the whole thing is based on calorie confusion. Apparently, if you keep your body guessing each week, it will not plummet in its efforts to burn fat.
We'll see how it goes.

Today went fine for me, it's not easy not eating much but I'm looking forward to having a nice egg white omelette and wheat toast for breakfast
sensualappeal is offline   Reply With Quote