Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 11-06-2011, 07:27 PM   #1  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Thumbs up Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome! 11/7 - 11/13

Hello Everyone! Welcome to the Check-In! Let's make it a great week!

I want to welcome everyone to the Daily Accountability Check-In. Our goal is to stay accountable and on track by posting our daily food and exercise choices. All food and exercise programs are welcome. Consistency is the key to reaching our weight loss goals.

Introduce yourself or jump right in and tell us what you have been doing.

Here's to the start of a great week!

Last edited by Diana3271; 11-13-2011 at 09:24 PM.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 07:43 PM   #2  
~Star~

S/C/G: 236.4/~ticker~/150

Height: 5'6"

I think this is the first time I have been on a new thread on the first day and not the third, LOL! YAY ME! I ended up getting in even more walking and then a half hour of cleaning - while I was complaining VERY loudly to my whole family for NOT doing it... I am the income in the house, I shouldn't have to be doing the cleaning too. Anywho, you all don't need to be hearing my lecture, LOL! I have been stretching in between doing everything today though, muscles are still yelling at me I like that, it means they are working
ItsMyTurn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 07:45 PM   #3  
Trying to live below 200

ItsMyTurn Great job on the walking and cleaning!

Last edited by Diana3271; 11-06-2011 at 07:46 PM.
Old 11-06-2011, 09:33 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 178/175/138

Hello everyone! I am so glad that I found this website and this forum! I need a way to stay accountable and listen to the success stories of others so I can stay motivated and inspired.

So I am at the beginning of my weight loss journey...ordered the WonderSlim 2-week starter kit and went to the grocery store to buy lean meats/proteins, veggies, and fruit. I usually eat whatever I want and go out to eat alot, which is why I gained 40 lbs over the past 4 years. I think it really hit me when I had to give away thousands of dollars worth of clothes I had purchased over the past couple of years. Fortunately, I have still have a lot of them in my extra bedroom to remind me of where I want to be and I won't have to go shopping for all new clothing!

Looking forward to being a part of this group and hearing everyone's struggles and successes to help me stay on track!
ashkunc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 09:50 PM   #5  
Trying to live below 200

ashkunc Hi and Welcome to the check-in! It's great to have you join in and we look forward to seeing you succeed with your goals. You can do it!
Old 11-06-2011, 11:49 PM   #6  

S/C/G: See Ticker

Height: 5'2"

Hey everyone! I hit 159 today! So excited! Only 4 lbs. away from meeting my first goal! Will check in in the morning with my weight and what my eating plan for the day is. Night!

ashkunc - Welcome!

Last edited by KaylaChristine; 11-06-2011 at 11:50 PM.
KaylaChristine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 12:06 AM   #7  
~Krystal~

S/C/G: ~175/Too Much/~~ABS

Height: 5'3.5"

Check in from DH's pc--runs a bit differently than mine, but it'll get the job accomplished I suppose.

This weekend was a binge of sorts. I was NOT defeated, however.
I have figured out I have a true sugar addiction and admitting it here helps to identify what I am up against.

This weekend's damage report:
Saturday Cals 1966 with 540 of those from sugar: 380 from Merlot
Got in some hill intervals with River for 240 cals
64 oz water

Sunday Cals 1483 with 460 of those from sugar
90 ab reps using my med ball, including torso rotation and overhead throw

This week I'm ready for an awesome ab workout! Let's do this!!
K9Owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 12:11 AM   #8  
~Krystal~

S/C/G: ~175/Too Much/~~ABS

Height: 5'3.5"

Kayla: on seeing 159!

Ashkunc:

Diana: Hi

Star: I don't blame you for being upset about cleaning and making the $ too.
K9Owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 12:28 AM   #9  
Vegetarian, Low carb

S/C/G: 180/168.1/120

Height: 5'2"

Slightly off-plan for me today, but kept my carbs at 21.

Ate a piece of cheesecake, which drove my overall calories a bit higher than I like, but it was low-carb cheesecake, so I think I'll be OK.

Weight loss has slowed a little but that's expected as I approach my goal. Hopefully it's not another dreaded plateau.
shr1nk1ngme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 06:48 AM   #10  
~Star~

ash - Great to have you - glad you are going to stay accountable and this is a great group to do that with

Kayla - you are doing wonderfully!!!

Krystal - You have identified an issue, that's awesome... easier to fix/control something you are aware of And thank you for understanding and validating

shrinking - you are quite close to goal, so it will be slow, but glad you know to keep on keeping on

Diana - Good morning!!

Our desert corridor is known for rough weather, but today it's standing water I have to deal with on the commute... water? We got enough rain that I don't have to run sprinklers on the lawn today! Woohoo! I know I am weird, but we do not see rain often, it excites me when I do. System change over at work today, so have to be in early... will leave shortly after 5am (probably in the next half hour) and see what the damage is from that, LOL... as long as I have any energy remaining, there will be a workout after work Hope everyone has a wonderful Monday
Old 11-07-2011, 06:51 AM   #11  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning! I hope you have a great week!

I had another gain. Maybe it's because I ate too late on Saturday, I had some extra sodium (turkey wrap), I woke up at 4 am and then at 5 am this morning (adjusting to time change?). Who knows what it's from. When I woke this morning I knew I would be up because of how my fingers felt.

Weigh In: 146.4
Up: .8
Old 11-07-2011, 06:55 AM   #12  
~Star~

Diana - my fingers almost get a swelled feeling when I know I am holding on to "higher numbers"... kind of funny I am betting it's less sleep and the sodium together?? Anywho - you are still on target, so way to keep it in line!!!
Old 11-07-2011, 06:59 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 177.7/150.8/132

Hey ladies
Another week to make the fat bite the dust

I feel terrible, I had a high calorie afternoon snack and dinner. Actually they were both the same: I was feeling sick so I made myself some soy milk soup, but because I was down on energy I added rice. Moral of the story: 800 calories in an afternoon and evening bowl of soy milk rice soup. I know it's 800 because I actually weighed the chicken and everything that went inside the pot!!!

Who would of though such an innocent little thing could be sooo calorie evil?!

Anyway, it did make me feel warm inside but fat on the outside. So... I am gonna finish this post and go for some exercise because otherwise I have just gone off my calorie track for the first time in almost 4 weeks!

shr1nk1ngme Cheesecake... (Homer Simpson drooling style)

K9Owner
Work those abs, is the 6 pick ready for a viewing yet?

KaylaChristine Keep at it, you'll be there in no time

ashkunc Let me know what you think of the 2 week pack I think you'll LOVE the double chocolate shake, just sayin' :P Also, there IS a part of the forum dedicated to wonderslim, I just found it here edit: Just realized you've already posted there, sorry!

ItsMyTurn You made it early, ey? If you're interested in more exercise, I have some bits and bobs that I'd be happy to let you use the vacuum around my house,

Diana3271 Thanks for the new thread, let's keep this week on a highhh And don't worry about that mini gain, what goes up will come crashing down like... Something that comes crashing down but doesn't cause casualties

Last edited by nevaeh1984; 11-07-2011 at 07:16 AM.
nevaeh1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 07:28 AM   #14  
Melissa

Height: 5'6.5"

Morning all! Legs are still pretty sore from Saturday's workout, but not 'bad' sore. Doing bodystep today.

Date last night was fabulous. Man, I love that restaurant - they do NOT disappoint. My meal: Sunchoke soup with apples and pecans, Organic boneless roasted chicken breast over braised kale, turnips and carrots with a rosemary sage biscuit served with pan juices, a local red wine, 1/2 the dessert of pumpkin pecan baklava with pumpkin ice cream and a decaf. cappuccino. Hubby had a roasted beat and pickled cauliflower with apples and goat cheese salad over arrugula, poblano roasted rockfish over a parsnip puree served with roasted brussel sprouts and then the same vineyard, different wine, and the shared dessert with me and the decaf cappuccino. Expensive, but worth it. Only a 4 ounce gain on the scale today - we'll see if there's more damage tomorrow. I had saved about 700 calories for dinner, but it was probably about 1200-1500 dinner. But worth it!

It was a nice day in general - a nice weekend. That's two nice weekends in a row. Wow it's nice when everyone is feeling better!
berryblondeboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 08:24 AM   #15  
Life is about balance

S/C/G: 283/ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

Good Morning Everyone,

Monday WI 219.6. .8 down for the week and up a whole lbs from yesterday. Of course yesterday's weigh in was during the magic hour so I'm sure today would be lower if I'd weigh then, but I said I would take first morning weight as my weight so there it is. It could have and should have been better. I need to get off my butt and exercise again!

Berry so glad you had a nice time last night. Good food is always high in price or calories, but since we don't indulge every day then it's so worth it for the yum and enjoyable factor

Nevaeh how many calories in a serving of soy milk? I have never tried it myself. Now that I low carb, I don't do milk at all, but then I only used it before in cereal. That soup looks good

Diana good morning. I'm sure that .8 will come off quickly throughout the day.

ItsMyTurn Well once again you have proven my point about you. I can't remember the song or who sings it, but its a woman and she sings "I can bring home the bacon and fry it up in a pan". She sings about how she can do it all. You are so amazing.

Krystal I, too, had to admit I'm addicted to sugar. I was clean to, but DH bought me no sugar added ice cream this week (probably why I haven't lost a full stinking pound) and now I am back to cravings. Last night I was screaming for cherry pie...I got ice cream instead. So I'm feeling your pain. It's hard getting clean and hard staying clean, but I know it can be done...so lets do it

Kayla yay for 159! Keep it up...or down in this case

Ashkunc I feel I've said this before but just in case... glad to have you.

Where are Shish, Jomatho, Larry, Sum, Still, Vixsin, Zoodoo? I hope you all are doing well. I miss you

hi, to everyone I have missed. I hope your weekend was wonderful.

Plans today: ugh, laundry (I'm two weeks behind), the stinking chapter that I have been putting off, I must get 30 mins in somewhere (I must exercise!), shrink for DS's anxiety problems. It's official he needs help (school insist he eats in cafeteria...he insists he won't). That's it for me. And chances are I won't do even half that. I am no ItsMyTurn

Last edited by mamakat; 11-07-2011 at 08:31 AM.
mamakat is offline   Reply With Quote