General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 10-30-2011, 08:50 PM   #1  

S/C/G: SW210/CW189/GW115

Height: 5ft

Default Post Secret

I've really been wanting to share this with you chicks for a while but I never know where to put it and then I forget. I believe it started as an anti-suicide thing for young people but I'm not sure. People mail in anonymous post cards containing secrets, sometimes painful, sometimes funny, and some just scandolous. They post a new batch on the website every Sunday and I always look forward to it. They also have a few books but I have yet to get around to buying any. It makes me think of 3FC because some of the secrets really make me put my life into perspective, there are worse things in the world than being fat, and at least I can control my weight(theoretically at least!). I've seen several secrets in the past that dealt with weight loss too. Anyway, check it out, it's pretty cool.

http://www.postsecret.com

Maybe we should start our own secrets thread... could be fun
luckyme0510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 09:11 PM   #2  

Height: 5' 7''

I'm a devoted follower too...love Postsecret! They also have a mobile app too that's searchable by country/area. I find it interesting that the secrets that come from your area are the people you interact with daily...shows that everyone has their worries.

Last edited by finn; 10-30-2011 at 09:14 PM.
finn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 11:37 PM   #3  

i love postsecret, and have been checking it religiously for years!
DClady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 12:45 AM   #4  

Me too!! First thing I do every sunday. I actually found out about Post Secret at church. Don't really remember why the pastor brought it up but Im glad he did
LiLLy19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 11:34 AM   #5  

The first time I "checked" PostSecret was in 2005. I was instantly hooked and still check it every Sunday.

The only secrets that "bother" me are the ones about children who were molested and say HOW they were molested--to me it gives pervs new ideas.

I love the site other than that, though.
4myloves is offline   Reply With Quote