Old 10-24-2011, 10:46 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 195/ticker/150

Height: 5'9

Cool I'm back...again

Well a month, a new job and a whole bunch of laziness later...I'm back having gained back the 3 pounds I lost and then some. I was at 177 at the end of September and now I am currently at 184.
The past month I fell waaayyy back into old habits, mexican food, frozen yogurt, fast food everyday you name it. And I was miserable. I knew I needed to get back on plan, I just found every excuse in the book not to. (Money, stress, school, no time...) Until I went to Denny's with my boyfriend's mom, grandma and sister yesterday. After ordering plenty of delicious fried food and talking about the wedding in the family that's happening in 6 months, we all got talking about weight loss and all the times we've yo-yo'd and how we wish we could just DO IT. We also discussed how much were going to hate taking pictures at the wedding due to our weight. Well long story short by the end of lunch we were disgusted by what we ordered and planned to go to the grocery store right after lunch to stock up and healthy things. We all went and I spent over $100 on allllll the classic healthy things I make when I'm counting calories and I got back on plan today and I ALREADY feel better it's amazing haha. Whenever I am on plan I always wonder WHY I ever go off because I am so much happier, energetic and fun loving when I am doing good for myself and being active. Does anyone else just feel so much more (this may be cheesy...) ALIVE when they are doing well and staying on plan?
whatupton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 03:52 PM   #2  
Starting Over!

S/C/G: 138/134/123

Height: 5'4 1/2

I DEFINITELY feel more energized and more alive, so I know what you mean!

And the healthy shopping trip is always a big step for me, gets me back on track. And I can get all of the things that keep me sane and from reaching for the bad alternatives - for me, Diet Hot Cocoa and Diet Root Beer! Unfortunately I'm out of town Thursday-Monday, so mine has to wait until Tuesday!

Good luck on getting back on plan!
StoneFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 10:44 PM   #3  
one pound at a time

S/C/G: 222/in progress/115

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFree View Post

And the healthy shopping trip is always a big step for me, gets me back on track. And I can get all of the things that keep me sane and from reaching for the bad alternatives - for me, Diet Hot Cocoa and Diet Root Beer! Unfortunately I'm out of town Thursday-Monday, so mine has to wait until Tuesday!
i forgot about diet hot cocoa! i'm going to go make some right now!
jayohwhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 10:50 PM   #4  
Leveling Up

S/C/G: 200+/115/115

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayohwhy View Post
i forgot about diet hot cocoa! i'm going to go make some right now!
I found some at Target and I was soooooooo happy. I'm still getting used to being cold and this will help SO MUCH.
sontaikle is offline   Reply With Quote