Old 10-16-2011, 05:13 PM   #1  
marlene

S/C/G: 228//218.0/175

Height: 5'3"

Default vitatop vita muffins

What do you think of the vita muffins.? whatsw your opinion. i find myself eating two or three a day. blue bran uws my fav.its 100 cal dietyary fiber is
5g fat 1g ..
mpaynter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 06:40 PM   #2  
pursuer of joy

S/C/G: 198/170ish/160-???

Height: 5.6 on a tall day

I had seen them advertised online and was toying with ordering them. Then, one day in the "healthy" section at Stop and Shop I saw them in the freezer. I bought 1 pack as they were not cheap. I hated it. I honestly can't even remember what flavor I bought, but they were not chocolate or blueberry. I think they were cranberry orange -- is that possible? I wound up bringing the 3 leftover to work and leaving them at the coffee machine with a note that read they were healthy and "ok" but not to my liking. I had high hopes. If you love them, you love them. They seem healthy enough and at 100 calories, not bad on the diet.
124chicksinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 01:13 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 210/173/128

Height: 5'0"

Way to expensive for me so I've never bought them!!! I've been tempted though..
FunSize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 08:26 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 267.8/211/150

Height: 5'2"

I like the chocolate ones. However, for the price, it's a very occasional treat for me.
Bac0s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 09:00 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 180/ticker/129 or so =)

Height: 5'6.5"

I have tried them. I honestly disliked the brownies but loved the corn and chocolate muffin tops. Meh on the blueberry.

But they ended up not working out well for me as I need to steer clear of too many carbs and especially processed carbs like those. I am having enough of a challenge incorporating small servings of healthy homemade split pea soup, chili, and lentils.
yoyoma is offline   Reply With Quote