Old 10-06-2011, 07:21 PM   #1  
Relying on His strength

S/C/G: 252/185/150

Height: 5'6"

Default Is there a discount for eTools if you go to meetings?

I know there are people who do the plan on their own, online and at meetings and was just wondering if there was a discount if you attend meetings?

Also, what do you love most about eTools?

Thanks!
Mytwosweetkids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 12:19 AM   #2  
Less of a Better Me

There are basically 2 options as I recall.

One option in most areas (but not all) is to do the Monthly Pass. With the Monthly Pass you get the online access and also do weekly meetings. I am paying $39.95 a month for that. That is my total cost. That is, the Monthly Pass pays for my weekly meeting cost. If available in your area for most people it is the cheapest option (the exception are lifetime members who don't have to pay missed meeting fees who don't plan to go weekly).

For areas where the Monthly Pass is not available, you can do etools. My understanding is that if you aren't attending regular meeting I think it is $15.95 a month (may be off a dollar). If you are a regular meeting member I think you can get it for a couple of dollars a month less (so there is a discount) but this isn't common (since most can get Monthly Pass) so you may need to call if you can't find this on the website.

Again -- if you can get Monthly Pass in your area, it is most likely to be the cheapest option.
Koshka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 12:08 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 161/147/130

Height: 5'5.5"

I like etools for the variety of information/resources/recipes, tracking my food and activity, and I LOVE the progress reports! If I've had an off day or gained a bit back it so motivating to look at my progress reports to see how far I've come. I track my measurements too. I guess you can keep a log of that on paper but I like the graphs they show you in etools. Once I've maintained my goal for 6 weeks all this becomes free so that's additional motivation too.
kidjng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 04:17 PM   #4  
Relying on His strength

Awesome - thanks for the info! HAP is covering my meeting (I pay $25), so I'm not sure if I'll get eTools or if I'll have to pay. My first meeting is tomorrow, so I'll ask. Thanks again!
Old 10-08-2011, 01:07 AM   #5  
Jillian stole my abs!

S/C/G: 195.8/138/140

Height: 5'5"

I asked this ? at meeting on Tues. My leader said, if you are attending meetings, there is an option to sign up for just etools. I think she said it was 8 95/mo.

I was wondering because I'm lifetime, and as long as my weight is ok, I only have to pay if I'm over, so I didn't want to have to sign up for WW online or get the monthly pass, if I'm within weight.
shcirerf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 10:05 PM   #6  
Relying on His strength

I asked at my meeting Saturday and they said because I'm going for the 12 weeks for $25 with HAP, I am not eligable for a discount. She said she thought it was $12 or $13 a month. I haven't had time to check it out yet. Not sure I can afford that, although I'm *sure* it's nice!
Old 10-13-2011, 01:04 PM   #7  

If you go to meetings, you can get etools. If you don't attend meetings, you have to do online which is a lot more expensive. If you do the Monthly Pass etools is included for free and it is the cheapest meeting fee per week.
QuilterInVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 10:27 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 197/199/145

Height: 5'0"

I love etools. It has so many different foods available to choose from. It's easy to use. On fitday I spent so much time hunting for the correct description of the food- is it green beans, canned or beans, green, canned?

I cook predominantly asian foods and have yet to find something not listed. Amazing.

I love the reports and everything. If I ever stopped with the monthly pass I'd still want to spend the money on etools.
sarahyu is offline   Reply With Quote