Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 09-26-2011, 10:01 PM   #1  
Jessica

S/C/G: 153/132/fit and confident

Height: 5'8"

Default I am SO hungry.. or bingey.. so here I am, keeping out of the kitchen

Today is day 7 binge free for me. If I make it through tomorrow it'll be 8- the longest I have gone binge free in a LONG time... and today I am DYING for some food. I am out of calories for the day and I know that even if I eat something healthy I'll be over my calories and that'll trigger me to binge. of course, my lovely Hubby just pulled out his skittles to eat in front of me. I may or may not kick him.. (thats a "just kidding--but really" statement) so basically I'm here to journal about why I want to binge and why Im NOT going to give in.

Why: 1. I made 9 dollars at my serving job today and one of my most talented dance students quit the studio, so I'm frustrated. 2. My DH eats whatever he wants, whenever he wants, and is a beanpole- so annoying. I dont think he has ever thought about changing his diet in his life.. 3. I left my favorite water bottle at the dance studio, and it'll be stolen by tomrrow. 4. I'm in the middle of some family drama (same old stuff- you'd think I'd be used to it by now) ok- thats all, thats really not so bad..

WHY NOT: 1. because I'll be SO excited to be on day 8 tomorrw. 2. because my body deserves better than a binge-restrict cycle. 3. because I'll be really upset in about 3 hours if I give in now. 5. When I step on the scale tomorrow, I dont want to be upset, I want to be happy, after all- its the first thing I'll be doing in the morning and I'd like to start off the day on a good note... 4. Because now that I've made this list and killed some time.. I feel better

yay I think Im going to make it... I'm SO thankful for this forum. Ive been hanging out on it every second I have had any free time today to keep me from a binge.. so far so good!
danzingurl77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 10:37 PM   #2  

Default Stick With It!

Step away from the fridge! :-) In all seriousness though, stick with it girl! The joy and exuberance you will feel on day 8 (binge-free) will be worth anything you might want to eat. Just think about how that DH will feel when you are thin and beautiful! KEEP PUSHING TOWARD THE MARK! YOU WILL GET THERE!

You need a fan club...I will be your president! Anyone else want to join? Let's drag each other kicking and screaming to success!!!! :-)

La Von
LaVon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 11:43 PM   #3  
Every pound is a victory

S/C/G: 263/147/?

Height: 5' 6"

You can do this!!! Keep it up!!
rainydays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 10:25 AM   #4  
Jessica

S/C/G: 153/132/fit and confident

Height: 5'8"

LaVon and rainydays: thanks SO much! I read your comments a few times last night and made it!! thank you SO much for the support! Here's to... DAY 8!! You were both absolutely right! Thanks again!
danzingurl77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 06:24 PM   #5  
ButDoesntWannaLookLikeOne

S/C/G: 230/218/170

Height: 5'4"

You're doing GREAT!!
LovesBassets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 11:40 AM   #6  
Jesus is my strength!

S/C/G: 501lbs/240lbs/160lbs

Height: 5'5 1/2

I think its wonderful you have found an avenue to keep you from eating, mine is walking and playing wii tennis.
Carisa is offline   Reply With Quote