Old 08-25-2011, 07:55 AM   #1  

Default Anyone gain it back?

I have been reading your posts and I can see that there is a consensus that ideal protein is a good way to lose weight without feeling hungry. That is great!

Is the weight staying off? I have read a few people have gained back a few pounds and go back to phase one. I think that is a great tool. But I just wondered if that is how it is working for most of you.

Also, are any of you losing hair? I did the hcg diet and lost hair, it came back but, I don't want to go through that again.
GinaXOXO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 08:30 AM   #2  
Restarting IP 100%

S/C/G: 272/see signature/165

Height: 5.6

Hello,

Whatever the diet is, once you are off it, it is up to you to keep up the good work or to quit on yourself. That being said, if you go back to your old bad eating habit without taking in consideration all what you learnt from doing your IP protocol and going through ALL the phases which is a very essentiel key to success, then yes you would gain back, but then again... would it be the diet that failed? No... It is up to us to do all the phases as we are supposed to, and once ''over'', nothing is over, it is a lifetime challenge that we would have the tool to go through as smoothly as possible.

What I am trying to say is that if you do all your phases as you are supposed to be and once you're ''off'' the diet you pay attention to what you eat, no, you would not gain the weight back.

Good luck in your weight loss journey
sandralosingweight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 09:46 AM   #3  

Height: 5' 5"

Many people have had huge success on IP, and many have kept up with this way of eating (phase 4) and had long term success. Some have not for an assortment of reasons. It's not the program's fault if we re-engage in old habits after losing the weight. Unfortunately, many of the long term maintainers are not longer very active here. Perhaps some lurk and will drop you a reply.
Have you read through the "phases" sticky? Lots of info there if you're interested.
As for hair loss, some of us have had it, some not. Hair loss hit me in my 3rd month. I am still losing a fair amount of hair, but not everyone does. Fortunately, I have lots of hair, so it's not noticeable, it just comes out in my hand or brush and I find more strands sticking to my clothes.
M0vingon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 11:41 AM   #4  

I'm just starting IP diet..just a few weeks in. I can tell you my coach did the diet and has not gained back for over 2 years. She's 5'4 and has a tiny waist. She still keeps IP packets at home to help her maintain her weight. So from reading other posts and other website reviews the program will work and you will keep your weight loss as long as you don't indulge once you're finish. Making smart choices
useruser is offline   Reply With Quote