Old 08-24-2011, 03:33 PM   #1  
Restarting IP 100%

S/C/G: 272/see signature/165

Height: 5.6

Default Never had strong nails before this diet :) I LOVE THIS PLAN

Hello everybody,

Tomorrow would be my 8th week on the program and I am so thrilled by my weight loss (-34 pounds for now, and we'll see tomorrow). Also, tomorrow I would be taking my measurement and see the difference in inches

Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that I've never ever had strong nails before this diet, my nails used to always ship and break and now I have pretty nails, I cannot believe how unbelievable this diet is, I just LOVE IT. I guess it is providing my body with everything that was missing and it is letting it function the best way it could.

Why on earth don't they advertise for Ideal Protein? Seriously... I wish I knew about it way before so I wouldn't have had to go through every other diet and fail.

But anyway.... no nagging anymore, I am so happy I found this plan and I do wish you all the success you're looking for.

Just wanted to share my story
sandralosingweight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 04:27 PM   #2  
On my last diet

S/C/G: 197.6/163.2/146

Height: 5'

I know!!!! I love this diet too. My nails also look beautiful but maybe that's because I'm taking care of them and putting nail polish on. Its funny how you do one little thing to take better care of yourself and it's starts a spiral of getting better and better.
JackieGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 04:35 PM   #3  
Restarting IP 100%

S/C/G: 272/see signature/165

Height: 5.6

I believe it's the mix of vitamins, minerals and eating right that ought to do it, not the nail polish, don't you think ?
sandralosingweight is offline   Reply With Quote