Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2003, 09:54 PM   #1  
Thursday Lady

Angry Thursday Weigh-In Results-more of a New Year

Hi All, I hope everyone has a great loss coming their way.
I've been walking on my NEW treadmill and doing Susan's arm exerciese. I'm looking for good results next Thursday.
Hang in there everyone.

Tina
Old 01-24-2003, 09:58 PM   #2  
Susan

Way to go for everyone who lost or stayed the same this week!!
I'm down. I am now down 10 pounds all together. That's not since last week but since I've gotten serious again. I can't believe it. I think I'm on a roll! I'd like to be down 5 more pounds by Valentine's Day.

Stay warm!!
Susan
Old 01-24-2003, 10:07 PM   #3  
Thursday Lady

Susan,
That loss is outstanding !!!!

Congratulations.
Tina
Old 01-24-2003, 10:13 PM   #4  
Susan

Thanks,
Not eating carbs seem to be a big key factor for me. I'm eating them in the morning for breakfast but that's it. I'm sticking to whole grain products and the carbs that occur naturally in fruits and veggies. I just don't seem to be as hungry when it comes time to eat which is a first.

Susan
Old 01-25-2003, 12:33 AM   #5  
Thursday Team

Bummer, I just had to re-log into the site in order to post. Hmm wonder why...oh well it wasn't too hard

Susan, way to go on the losses!! Sounds like you have it figured out with avoiding too many carbs. I'm sure you will hit your mini goal by V-day.

You're doing great walking and working them arms Tina...keep it up and you'll be in excellent shape come swim suit season!!

Dee
Old 01-25-2003, 12:51 AM   #6  
Susan

Dee,
Thanks! I've had to re-log into the site before too. I never know why it does that. Or I'll get ready to post and it kicks me out. How are you feeling?

Susan
Old 01-25-2003, 09:16 AM   #7  
Sis

S/C/G: 306highest/281/265.5/180

Height: 5' 5"

Way to go Susan! Keep up the good work Tina, it will pay off. My biggest first goal of this year is to be in one-derland (well into it) by my birthday in June. I think I can do it, no I KNOW I can do it. Have a great week end all.....Sis
Old 01-25-2003, 09:36 AM   #8  
stbakd

i weight in today 1st time. post later.
hefty
Old 01-25-2003, 10:05 AM   #9  
Susan

That's a great goal Sis! You can do it!!! I know you can!!

Hefty, welcome to the group. We are glad that you joined us. We also chat on the Thursday Chatter thread. Have a great week!
Old 01-25-2003, 11:17 AM   #10  
Thursday Lady

Hi all,
Hefty, let me add my "hello" . We're so happy you are with us.

Thanks to everyone for the good wishes for my non-flabby arms. I'm religiously doing my exercises.

I stepped on the scales this morning and wasn't pleased. Then, I remembered that I was thirsty last night right before betime. I drank a whole Diet Cherry Coke. Hence, water retention. I'll learn some day.

Everyone stay warm.

We need some members from Florida or Hawaii!!! They could keep telling us how nice and warm it was.
Tina

p.s. Susan, I like your new picture.
Old 01-26-2003, 01:54 AM   #11  
Thursday Team

Welcome to the group Hefty, it's always nice to have new people to talk with.

I've been to Hawaii and it was sunny every day!! Does that help you out Tina... I bet they never get snow (thats my version of a snowman...LOL). Current conditions in Honolulu (as of 12:30am my time) 73 degrees!! I'm sure you all wanted to know that

Sounds like you have a great goal in site Sis., with several months to accomplish it.

Ok I'm doing good, think I'm finally healthy. And its late, and I'm heading to bed... have a great week all.

Dee
Old 01-26-2003, 01:44 PM   #12  
stbakd

i lost 11.4 on sat.
glen
Old 01-26-2003, 01:52 PM   #13  
Susan

Glen,
Way to go!!!! You did Wonderful!!!
Old 01-26-2003, 02:01 PM   #14  

Woo Hoo to Hefty!!! Way to go girl!!!

I'm still journaling which is quite a surprise that I am sticking with it even on the weekend. I still need to up the water intake, but I'm doing better than I used to. Points have been great. I was over by 1 point one day, and then yesterday I was 5 below my minimum. I guess it all balances out in the end. Now if my scales keep showing a loss, I will be really pleased.

At Curves they are having a challenge for the month of February. There are 3 prizes for the top weight and inches loser. I signed up for it just as an incentive to me. I'm sure I won't be in the top 3, but it's worth a shot.

Snowing again today. Just in the amount of time we were in church, it snowed over an inch. We couldn't believe it when we walked out. The roads are drifting in places again, so it won't surprise me if we are on a delay again in the morning.

Speaking of school, I have some math papers that I need to finish grading. Then I'll pack up the bag and put it in the car so I don't have to worry about it in the morning. Sometimes I don't focus very well at 7:00 when I'm getting my things together.
Old 01-26-2003, 02:25 PM   #15  
Thursday Team

Great going Glen!! Got in tips for the rest of us on how you did it? You did wonderful for your 1st weigh in

Keep up the journalling Tammy, and you never know, you might just win one of them prizes at Curves!

Speaking of journalling, I need to go write down what I ate for lunch today, so far it's the first food I've had today. I almost ate a Cookie/candy thing and it would have been 4 pts... but I decided I could find something much better to spend 4pts on

Have a great week all.....Dee
Closed Thread