Old 08-10-2011, 05:11 PM   #1  
Faith. Family. Fitness.

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'2"

Talking Addicted to Turbo Jam

I started to believe that exercise could never be fun.
Until I discovered turbo jam!!!
I absolutely LOVE the cardio party.
Anyone else addicted?
EmilyLarnder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 09:57 AM   #2  
I choose me...

S/C/G: HW 265/SW 240/CW ticker/GW 150

Height: 5 Ft 3

Me! I started turbo jam back in 2006 but my friend went off with my videos. I started again last week and I'm hooked again. I love them! I'm going to keep using the videos until I can do the cardio party fully with high energy then maybe go to ChaLEAN or TurboFire. I think I'll make the switch once I get below 200 say around 190 or so. But yeah her energy rocks, the music is amazing and it's so much fun. I use to lead aerobics and always needed good music to get me pumped. I can't do machines etc....which video's are you doing? I have fat blaster, cardio party 2 and 3 and the 3T (totally tubular turbo)
InsideMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 03:33 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 216/194/145

Height: 5'4"

I freaking LOVE turbo jam! I’ve seriously told everyone that I know about it, I love it LOL I remember when I first did it I was sooooo lost on the 20 minute work out (even though I did the learn & burn). I was like “Great, Gaby, you just love to spend money, what a waste” but the 2nd and 3rd time I tried I was hooked. I looked forward to it, even when I wasn’t feeling great. I love the 20MWO and Cardio Party so much. The time goes by really fast and the music gets you so pumped. I sing along like a mad woman LOL

I tried Chalean Extreme for 2 months but I felt like I needed to do more cardio, so I got TurboFire which I really liked too but on my first week I hurt my knee. Now I’m starting on just Turbo Jam for a while again. I agree, Chalene is so energetic, motivating, and positive. I love her! I wanna be friends with her so badly LOL
fatsincebirth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 12:22 AM   #4  
Faith. Family. Fitness.

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'2"

What videos do I have? I have the 5 Rockin' Workout Video pack, and I recently ordered Fat Blast and Punch, Kick, & Jam. Can't wait to get them.
As soon as I'm more fit, I'm going to start Turbo fire.
Can't wait to bring out the thin girl inside of me (:
EmilyLarnder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 09:02 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 193/149/140

Height: 5'8

I have not done TurboJam, but am officially addicted to TurboFire. It's amazing how finding your soul mate workout can get you motivated to exercise. I too love Chalene. I am new to the site and working on my profile, but added you all to my buddy list. Let me know if you have questions about TurboFire. They so have a modifier so I know you guys can do it (:

Kristen
kristenthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 04:51 AM   #6  
My goal = health

Love Turbo Jam! It's the only workout that doesn't bore me to tears
I have the original 5 + Cardio Party 3.
Need to get some more, but thinking of getting Turbo Fire
RRB2 is offline   Reply With Quote