Old 08-04-2011, 10:51 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 177/173/140

Default Falling of the Wagon.

Uggh, I wont let this happen. Why am I do this. Eating everything in site again. I have proabaly gained like 5 pounds, since loosing 17pds. I know I can loose another 10 in a few weeks. I need some advice and wisdom to push me through this rut I am having. I felt amazing when I was loosing weight. Went on vacation for 2 weeks and lost it. Since its 10:50pm I promise tomorrow is a new day and I will go to the gym again. Helpp! encourgement.
skye8080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 11:18 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 255/holding at 162/160

Height: 5'-7"

The only thing I can offer is to say that you need to remember how it feels when you're losing compared to how you feel now. Or, to borrow a phrase from Nike, - Just do it.

Lots of people fall of the wagon. Just don't let the wagon drag you around! Get up and get back on - IMMEDIATELY. Life is made up of single choices. If one is bad - oh, well. If you let strings of bad choices run your life, you're doomed to the results of those bad choices. Don't let one bad choice wreck the rest of the day / week / month / whatever. FIX IT AS SOON AS IT HAPPENS.

Now that you're back from vacation, you'll be able to get things straightened around quickly. It's ok to falter - just keep moving forward from here on out.

Lin
linJber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 02:18 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 257/219/145

Learn from my mistakes and get right back to eating healthy. I was very close to my goal weight and started slacking on my losing strategy. I kept thinking it was only five pounds, only two pounds more, I could turn it around. I never did and now I am starting all over at my highest weight ever.

Learn from my mistake! You CAN stop it now and get back to losing. Don't let it get too far out of control.
Purplefirefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 08:35 AM   #4  
I choose me...

S/C/G: HW 265/SW 240/CW ticker/GW 150

Height: 5 Ft 3

Be kind to yourself. Yes you fell off it happens, forgive yourself. The key is that you realize it just as a mishap that happens, and continue on plan, don't get into the mindset of beating yourself up. That will only make you feel worse and make you eat more. So you had a slip up, it's not going to sabbotage all your hard work so far, get back on track and keep going. If you are working out and eating right most of the time a slip up isn't going to hinder you. Accept the slip ups they happen, the key is to just keep going. Hugs!
InsideMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 09:08 AM   #5  
By God's Grace

S/C/G: 293/ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

I just regained 16 lbs (235-251) and am on my way back down (6lbs down, 10 to go)... it really sucks to have to lose lbs you've already lost but it's better than continuing to go up and up and up!

Sometimes you have to fake it til you make it. In other words, be committed even when you're not motivated. Do what you know you need to do even when you don't feel like it.

You can do it! Get back up and start again!
Gale02 is offline   Reply With Quote