Old 07-21-2011, 12:19 AM   #1  
Beautiful, Sexy, Skinny

S/C/G: 320/Ticker/200

Height: 5'10

Default Craving!!

AAHHHHHH I gotta get this out I am CRAVING! I mean craving somethign bad, I don't know what. I let myself have some chips thinking that was it NOPE I still want foood. I know I am full though. I cant seem to down water fast enough Meh. I am in the state of craving where I want food and drink. I want some cookies and a large choco shake or something similar. I won't get those things but I dont want to binge! Not tonight, not even if it is on celery sticks and carrots, I don't want to today is supposed to be my low calories day!

Sorry, I kno I sound erratic and like a lunatic. Just had to get that out though. I need a kick in the rear!
SMSDREAMER2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 12:42 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 182/174.6/125

Height: 5'2"

Hi! I know exactly how you feel!! I had the same feeling tonight. I had some chips, then calming tea with vanilla creamer. had half of a pop tart too! yikes!
I think when we crave something that bad we should allow our selves to have something. The key, I believe, is to not have as much as we would have before.

Another thought....maybe make yourself a home made choco milk shake! Denise Austin has awesome recipes, as do many others online. You can make a low fat version, and its healthy too!

Last edited by Michinmn; 07-21-2011 at 12:42 AM.
Michinmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 12:54 AM   #3  
Beautiful, Sexy, Skinny

S/C/G: 320/Ticker/200

Height: 5'10

I thought about making one but it would push me way over my cals and I would have to go to the store to get the stuff (seeing as I don't drive it'd be great exercise but I can't justify spending the money) I just want to not crave basically. I did get on the floor and do crunches, that seemed to help a bit now I am just exceedingly thirsty it seems with a bit of a craving....it doesn't seem to be so bad now.
SMSDREAMER2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 08:07 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 310/288/235

Height: 5'9"

I was having a craving yesterday for a kitkat, like Bad!!!! Hang in there! If I had my wallet with me it would have been over! Lol
mhill0823 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 10:18 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 330 / 320 / 175

Height: 5'11

I know the feeling. I get them too. I find that when I'm craving something sweet, I go with a small chocolate bar, like the 100 calorie bars I keep around for something to pick at. Also, I love the veggie chips, or baked chips, not as good as "regular" chips but still satisfies the urge. I also find that chewing gum or occupying yourself (like read a book, or fold laundry) for a few minutes will usually curb the craving.

PS. This is only my second day of "healthy living". I refuse to call it a diet because I, like many, have failed numerous diets. So healthy living is my way of making a few lifestyle changes to benefit my health

Jen
Crazy Newfie Jen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 02:17 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 148/141/125

Height: 5'1"

I get cravings for sugar like mad lately! I used to be able to take or leave it but now I feel like I deserve to treat myself to a chocolate bar everyday and that has got me into this mess! ugh!

I commend you for fighting against the craving so hard! Great willpower! You are stronger than that craving!
LittleKitty is offline   Reply With Quote