Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 07-18-2011, 09:44 AM   #1  
Calorie Counter

S/C/G: 195/195/170

Height: 5'3"

Default Need to recommit

I am posting this because I need to recommit to my diet. July came and with it my commitment to my diet and healthier lifestyle went out the window and I have gained two pounds. I am almost halfway to my goal and I WILL NOT GIVE UP. I am kicking myself in the butt and getting back on track.
Hoping that by posting this for all my fellow chicks to see it will help keep me on track.
Wondering if anyone else has fallen off the wagon this summer?
NEMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 10:00 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 265/see ticker/130

Height: 5'0

Same!!

I got a pep talk for the group I frequent. I WI tonight so we'll see the damage I've done this week. I am on Weight Watchers and I didn't use all my weeklies and I was semi-active this week. BUT, I got dehydrated 1 day, so we'll see how WI goes tonight.

I'm sure there are others who have been in our shoes/are in our shoes! And if they don't speak up, you and I can message back and forth to make sure we're accountable!
MrsD2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 05:25 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 226.8 /ticker/150

Height: 63.5

I took a running leap off the wagon-lol!!! I was missing my boyfriend who recently moved to NYC, so I was eating everything and on top of that my TOM has lasted 2 weeks!!! But alas I have recommitted myself to WW. Good luck to all of us.
lilmomma2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 11:52 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 220/ticker/135

Height: 5'2"

I've had a few rough weekends, but I'm feeling pretty good for not throwing everything out the window.

Don't be hard on yourself. You lost a lot quickly, and 2 lbs is a mere bounce. You'll find your stride again.
zoodoo613 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 03:08 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 173/160/115

Height: 5'4"

Same here! Was doing great then had a birthday and the celebrating threw me right off all of my healthy habits. I'm back up 7 pounds now and it is time to take control of my diet and exercise again...(on a side note, why is is so EASY to gain 5 pounds in four weeks and so DIFFICULT to lose those 7 pounds???)

Summer can be tough for all of us, so good luck to you, you can do it and just think of how much better you'll feel when you start your healthy habits again!
kait628 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 07:48 PM   #6  

S/C/G: SW 323/281/180

I really fell off the wagon...I lost 10 pounds a few weeks ago and was so focused. I don't know what happened but one night I slipped up, and then another night and another. I finally stepped on the scale thinking I only gained a few pounds....I gained 15 LBS!!! Everyone has fallen off the wagon, some more than others, but the important thing is we are here now and we are doing something about it. Just a few small changes here and there and if you have a slip up...oh well. Just make sure its not everyday.
Mitsu23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 10:04 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 108/105.8/60 kgs

Height: 5 foot 6

I fell off my diet in June/July, too, gained about 2kgs /4lbs. Luckily I'm back on track now, losing all of that gained and more!
Good luck!
sonickel77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 10:09 PM   #8  
LGW
#justfortoday

S/C/G: 270/ticker/170

Height: 5'

Avoid the all or nothing mentality. If you eat healthy most of the time you will see results.

Everyone has to suffer 1 of 2 things - the pain of discipline or the pain of regret and disappointment - author unknown

LGW
LGW is offline   Reply With Quote