Old 07-17-2011, 10:31 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 217.5/ticker/135

Height: 5'4"

Default IP consultation on Thursday - questions

Hi All. I'm brand new here. I've been lurking around and am so inspired by everyone's weight loss stories.

I have my IP consultation on Thursday. A friend of mine lost about 40 lbs on IP and she looks and feels fabulous. I have a few questions though.

Once you move on to phase 3 and beyond, can you never have a piece of bread, a noodle or a potato? I'm really afraid that I'll take off a bunch of weight only to put it back on if I indulge in a carb here and there.

Also, I have been losing on my own for the past 2 weeks, watching carbs and calories and drinking a ton of water. How do you get all of the water in and not have to wake up in the middle of the night?

Is no fruit allowed -- ever?

Thanks.
rainbowmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 10:38 PM   #2  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowmom View Post
Hi All. I'm brand new here. I've been lurking around and am so inspired by everyone's weight loss stories.

I have my IP consultation on Thursday. A friend of mine lost about 40 lbs on IP and she looks and feels fabulous. I have a few questions though.

Once you move on to phase 3 and beyond, can you never have a piece of bread, a noodle or a potato? I'm really afraid that I'll take off a bunch of weight only to put it back on if I indulge in a carb here and there.

Also, I have been losing on my own for the past 2 weeks, watching carbs and calories and drinking a ton of water. How do you get all of the water in and not have to wake up in the middle of the night?

Is no fruit allowed -- ever?

Thanks.
I ALWAYS have to get up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night but I look at it like this.....every time I go to the bathroom that is weight coming off, so I don't mind one bit....lol

I was just reading the thread on the phase 3 and it looks like you are able to eat bread on it (not sure though)

Fruits are not allowed I know for sure on phase 1, I don't know about the others. I will be in phase one for a LONG time so I don't know much about the other phases.

Good Luck!
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 10:52 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 217.5/ticker/135

Height: 5'4"

Thanks for the rapid response! You look fabulous, by the way. I figure I have a good 60-70 lbs to lose, so I'm assuming I'll be in Phase 1 for a bit.

Just thinking ahead.
rainbowmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 10:55 PM   #4  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowmom View Post
Thanks for the rapid response! You look fabulous, by the way. I figure I have a good 60-70 lbs to lose, so I'm assuming I'll be in Phase 1 for a bit.

Just thinking ahead.
You will be in phase 1 until you lose 90% of your weight. If you stick to protocol it comes off pretty fast. Everyone is different though so don't get discouraged!

And thank you!!

Last edited by wuv2bloved; 07-17-2011 at 10:55 PM.
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote