Old 07-11-2011, 01:28 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 261/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

Default Weekly WW chat July 11th - 17th

It's Monday!

I am doing my best to keep OP despite this mystery illness that keeps kicking my butt. Went to the doctor again today, had more blood work and now have more drugs to take. Hoping something starts to work soon.

What's going on with you?
Spooky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 01:55 PM   #2  
I'm a princess.True story

S/C/G: 184.6/132.8/140

Height: 5'8''

Oh! That's sucks spooky! Hope you'll feel better really soon!

Every single part of my body are sore from the rock climbing of this weekend. I really need to build some muscles :/

Hope everybody's doing fine xxx
TurboMammoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 01:58 PM   #3  

Rock climbing sounds so fun! I will live vicariously through everyone's activities lol.

Day 3 of being OP. Woo!
Old 07-11-2011, 03:01 PM   #4  
girl disappearing

S/C/G: 311/239.2/195

Height: 5'5"

Ooooh yeah, Spooky, hope you figure out what's wrong soon!!

I had a good weekend. Started working with polymer clay making jewelry. I even opened an Etsy shop No grand hopes for it, but it's fun and something to do and hopefully I'll make some money eventually! So working out the details on that took up most of my weekend.
Tudor Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 06:42 PM   #5  
One Pound at a Time

S/C/G: 190/149/150

Height: 5'6"

I am trying hard to detox this week! Last week I gained back 1 pound (which I know was water weight). I am stuck at this 170 mark right now and want to get into the 160s. I am staying away from salt as much as possible this week, drinking tons of water to flush everything out, and trying to have smoothies for breakfast every day. Although I found today that I was starving even more than usual, so I might need to add something else into the mix to get me through. I also switched up my exercise routine and am doing the stairclimber this week. Fingers crossed that it works!
OnceUponADrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 07:12 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 225/ticker/155

Height: 5'6

Have you tried something like benefiber?
Jinksie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 08:35 PM   #7  
One Pound at a Time

Yes, Jinksie! I am adding that into my smoothies and even my water sometimes!
Old 07-11-2011, 09:14 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 175/141.5/125

Height: 5'3

I was down 3lbs even today! Since Wednesday, since my WI got screwed up from last week being Fourth of July. I think I figured it out, the week before and the week after my TOM I have crappy WIs. I think it might wreck two whole weeks. Bc I realized I always have a decent/good week afterwards. Just another annoyance from mother nature.

So I am super excited because I am now officially in the 130s... Okay, okay, just barely at 139.8. But its official. Also I would be getting my 35lbs star next week bc I missed it by .2 this week.

Tudor what's your etsy shop called? I love me some etsy! I always find really great personal gifts of there for weddings/birthdays.
catahoula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 10:09 AM   #9  

Yay for you loss, catahoula!

Since last weekend I'm doing water retention BIG TIME. I gained 4 pounds since last friday over the weekend (I know I hate like crap, but I managed with the weekly points) and I did intense sport, so I might keeping water for that too.

But this morning I STILL was at 169! Same as yesterday, no change.. I'm going to drink all day long to try to wash it way today.. but still..

How long does it take to you to wash away water when you hate salty or when your muscles are sore?
Old 07-12-2011, 06:57 PM   #10  
One Pound at a Time

If I do really well with eating and drink TONS of water and have extra fiber, my excess water weight is gone in a day or two.
Old 07-12-2011, 07:23 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 222/ 168/ STG 160/ LTG 145

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboMammoth View Post
I'm going to drink all day long to try to wash it way today.. but still..

How long does it take to you to wash away water when you hate salty or when your muscles are sore?
I find that if drinking extra water for a couple days doesn't help it go away on it's own, I need to take a water pill (like Diurex geltabs.. I like the one with pamabrom in it as opposed to caffeine) once in the morning and once at night. The next day I'll be down a lb or two, and my skin is back to normal (it gets really puffy when bloated). I don't want to promote taking pills, but it works for me, especially before my TOM.

Last edited by girlsenberry; 07-12-2011 at 07:24 PM.
girlsenberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 07:30 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 225/ticker/155

ugh. my ex has been making fat comments. I've asked him why hes being mean, and he says "cos i can" and i'll ask him not to do it but he doesnt think its mean.
This is a toxic environment, i wish i had the money to fly to Georgia and get my daughters passport, get the **** out of here sooner.

thats my day
Jinksie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 07:34 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 248/167/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinksie View Post
ugh. my ex has been making fat comments. I've asked him why hes being mean, and he says "cos i can" and i'll ask him not to do it but he doesnt think its mean.
This is a toxic environment, i wish i had the money to fly to Georgia and get my daughters passport, get the **** out of here sooner.

thats my day
Thats terrible Jinksie. Ugh. Yeah you definately need to break free from that environment! Id have some choice words for him i think. Its not fair.
mercuryblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 09:08 AM   #14  

Sorry, Jinks.

Congrats on getting into the 130s, Catahoula!

Thanks for the well wishes, everyone. I'm still OP (even though I'm almost out of weekly points lol) and am probably going to WI on Saturday morning and then again on Monday evening. I love weighing in the am but I just can't make that meeting consistently so I will stick with Mondays because I know I can be there every week and I need to see the same faces and have the same leader and have that accountability. I really can't wait until I start feeling better and my energy level improves so I can get back to the gym.
Old 07-13-2011, 10:47 AM   #15  

Jinksie, the fat comment thingy suck! I'm with mercuryblue, my comments to him would have no been nice at all!

Thanx for the advices, gilsenberry and onceunponadrive.
I lost a bit this morning when I went on the scale, not back yet to where I was last friday but it's still better then yesterday!

I went running yesterday, I was excited to try my new neighborhood pathway because there was a really long hill at my other place. The thing is, there is STILL hills in my new one... I had to walk a part of my 2.25 km I came back sweaty as ****, so I guess any exercise a good!

Hope you're having a good day!