Old 07-08-2011, 02:25 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 280/183/165

Height: 5'10

Default Time to Get Going...

I've been maintaining for about a year and a half. It's not that I've been satisfied at this weight (although it's a **** of a lot better than the 70+ pounds I had been carrying!!). I just seemed to stagnate. I plateaued for a really long time, in spite of switching up my diet and exercise, and I decided that the best thing for me to do was to prove to myself that my weight loss wasn't a fluke.

But I think the time has come for me to refocus on losing the remainder of this weight. I'm studying broadcasting right now, and I have one more year of school and know that I will not be comfortable working in the media the way I look now.

So this message is just a declaration of my need to get moving again. I'm proud of myself for treating myself well enough to keep the weight I've lost off. But I'll be prouder when I don't feel the need to be self conscious anymore!
funnycanadiangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 10:18 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 153/137/125

Height: 5'5"

Congrats on maintaining your weight loss for so long!! That's a great accomplishment in itself. What are you thinking about in terms of getting the rest off?

I've been slowly regaining some weight after a long period of being in the low 130's. A lot of my prior weight loss was because I was so busy as a med student that I wasn't eating a lot, so I lost weight but didn't build any muscle or bone strength (something I need because I have a strong family history of osteoporosis). So now I'm back on 3FCs trying to get a solid exercise program going and hopefully will trim down a little along the way!
TigerSoup is offline   Reply With Quote