Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Closed Thread

Old 07-04-2011, 09:06 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 320/185/165-170

Height: 5'5"

Default Binge Free Challenge Jul 4 - Jul 10

OOOPS DUPLICATE! SORRY!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the binge-free challenge!!

This is a place where you can come in and talk about binging. Feel free to post about your successes and your struggles and keep track of how many days you've been binge free. You can also vent about anything and everything you feel like getting out. We are here to share our feelings and to encourage and inspire each other.

No negativity! We are strong chicks and I KNOW we all can do this!! And we don't have to do it alone, we have each other to get us through the rough times.

ALL chicks are welcome -- no one is excluded! If you are trying to lose weight, not trying, maintaining, recovering from an eating disorder, in the midst of one, or have ANY kind of problem with food, we would love to have you join us!!

Jump in head first!!! We WILL catch you!

__________________________________________________ _____________

Day 1, again...soooo sick and tired of this damned cycle. Had a great weekend with food and friends and managed to make very healthy choices despite a lot of temptation so what did I do? I binged on toast last night... 8+ pieces of it with butter, pnb, jam and then rice cakes and then cereal. DUH!!! stupid stupid stupid... all my hard work from the week/weekend gone... what the **** is wrong with me!?!?!!? there is now NO chance i'll make my personal goal of running 15km by july 15th as i can barely manage 10km right now between my achilles, hip flexor and extra 15lbs... damn it i am mad at myself ! why can't i just be friggin happy ??? I hope everyone else had a better start to the week... lets try to be positive together....

Last edited by happytobeamomof2; 07-04-2011 at 12:47 PM. Reason: duplicate post
Closed Thread