General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 07-03-2011, 01:12 PM   #1  
Dietitian-in-training

S/C/G: 186/186/170

Height: 5'4"

Default Diet-friendly treat from the ice cream truck :]

So I'm vacationing in Florida right now. It's a beautiful, sunny Sunday morning and I hear music in the distance. An ice cream truck comes rolling around the corner!

I honestly didn't know they still existed, and I argued with myself a little bit about whether or not I should get some ice cream. I'm on WeightWatchers right now, but ice cream trucks are so nostalgic, etc, etc.

I finally decided to chance it, and get some ice cream. I chose the healthiest sounding ice cream I could find: a Blue Bunny Orange Dream bar... and I made the right choice!

It was only 100 Calories and 1.5 grams of fat. I felt like I should share this with you guys, because it's a pretty big ice cream bar and it's delicious!
savvybee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 01:33 PM   #2  

Height: 5'3"

Sounds like an excellent choice.
canadianwoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 01:49 PM   #3  
wants to walk away 200lbs

S/C/G: 350 -last time I found a scale

Height: 5'7"

Blue Bunny actually has a lot of low cal choices (and one sugar free option, the Health Smart) in their vendor line. All the square Popsicles weigh in at about 100 cal and a buck. I should know, as this is me, in Michigan, a year ago.

Any Ice Cream Truck Driver worth their salt will check the labels and answer your questions about the products they sell.
fatgyrl is offline   Reply With Quote