Default Weekly WW chat June 27th-3rd

monday
Jinksie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 05:21 PM   #2  
I'm a princess.True story

S/C/G: 184.6/132.8/140

Height: 5'8''

I hate mondays

I'm mooving friday, and a guy was supposed to come to see if I did not trash my appartment over the years (...) So I left work in a hurry, arrive home for our meeting and waited there for FORTY minutes.

My appartment was all good, it took like 4 minutes to check it :P

Freackin' mondays!

Last edited by TurboMammoth; 06-27-2011 at 05:22 PM. Reason: wrote the wrong word LOL
TurboMammoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 05:49 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 161.4/145/130

Height: 5'5"

Turbo what a waste of time for you! I'm moving too, on Wednesday. I hate moving so much.

Tomorrow is my weigh in. TOM came early so I'm not sure what to expect. I also ate out on the weekend and some junk food. I tracked everything but this will be my first week of really going into my weekly points. I have used 20 so far.
Proatthis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 07:18 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 248/167/150

Height: 5'6

ohhh geeze, when i lived in an apartment building, they did the same thing... this stupid inspection. ANyhow, there was some weather damage on the balcony where the concrete had chipped away on the edges since it is exposed to so much water, ice, snow etc. I had lived there for 4 years and had seen it get progressively worse. So this woman comes in with a clipboard and accused me of letting my dog pee on the balcony instead of just taking him downstairs (which i never ever did, nor would ever think of doing - and basically calling me lazy). She put on the form that i owed the company 500$ to fix it!!!!!!!

I told her to get out of my apartment, called her incompetent and then i had the property manager come over. That got cleared up prettty quickly. I told him he could charge me whatever he wants for the decaying of his buildings, but i will not be giving him a dime!! So that got cleared up pretty fast. Glad you got out unscathed tho Turbo, they are not nice people sometimes!

P.S. happy monday guys!

Last edited by mercuryblue; 06-27-2011 at 07:19 PM.
mercuryblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 08:17 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 261/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

Happy Monday, y'all.

I took half a day off work today. I still feel like crap. I also blew through every single weekly point I had tonight and I don't weigh in until Saturday. SATURDAY. What was I thinking? I'm going to try really hard to get to the gym a couple of times and earn some APs to offset the damage. There's a morning zumba class tomorrow so if I wake up and don't feel too terrible maybe I'll do that.

Turbo & Pro: Good luck with your moves this week! I hate moving.

Merc, I just want you to know I am now obsessing over hairstyles. What are you considering?
Spooky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 08:29 PM   #6  
girl disappearing

S/C/G: 311/239.2/195

Height: 5'5"

Happy Monday everyone!

I'm kind of nervous this week. I've lost 24.8 lbs and I've had two really good weight losses the past few weeks. Which means this is the kind of week where I'm doomed to mess up, and that would be so frustrating since I'm SO CLOSE to 25 lbs. I just always fall into some weird mental trap and I'm really really really hoping to not let it happen this time. Plus I'm going to have TOM this week, so that will probably make me want to eat eat eat!

I can do this! I just have to keep telling myself that!

If nothing else, I only have to work 3 1/2 days this week and then I have a 4 1/2 day weekend!

Last edited by Tudor Rose; 06-27-2011 at 08:29 PM.
Tudor Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 09:23 PM   #7  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky View Post
Happy Monday, y'all.

I took half a day off work today. I still feel like crap. I also blew through every single weekly point I had tonight and I don't weigh in until Saturday. SATURDAY. What was I thinking? I'm going to try really hard to get to the gym a couple of times and earn some APs to offset the damage. There's a morning zumba class tomorrow so if I wake up and don't feel too terrible maybe I'll do that.

Turbo & Pro: Good luck with your moves this week! I hate moving.

Merc, I just want you to know I am now obsessing over hairstyles. What are you considering?
OK!! well ive had long straight hair for ever. parted in the middle... normal lookin stuff. I think i am going to have bangs cut, and get it layered all over with some awesome colors. I think i wanna go with red or purple highlights. black/plum in the main color with violet highlight chunks... and if i take the red a nice dark red auburn with bright red streaks. Not sure which... i dont do normal hair. which i think is why ive been so bored with what i have!!! i am so looking forward to this new hair. I chose someone i saw in the paper who is a new hairstylist close to my place. In her picture she has a bright blue and black mohawk lol. I think she will be perfect to do mine for me!

What kind of stuff are you thinking to do with yours?!
Old 06-27-2011, 09:39 PM   #8  
I'm a princess.True story

S/C/G: 184.6/132.8/140

Height: 5'8''

proatthis : good luck with the moving! Can't wait for it to be over!!!!

mercuryblue : what a stupid and incompetent person!!! The dude who came was nice (just REALLY late lol) And anyway I was going to freak out if they wanted me to pay sometimes, the kids of the buildings are becoming crazy and they're trashing everything in it (lock, common windows) It was clear I wasn't going to pay a dime either!

spooky : I did the exaclty same thing with my weeklies this week. I weighed friday morning, and I all blew them out on friday night... best.moove.EVER! (...not)

Tudor_rose : good luck for the 25 lbs. Try to not stress yourself too much

We just finish painting our appartment back to white before we leave it friday. I'm so sick on painting. And I'll have so much to do in the next appartment. It was a day-nursery, so the master bedroom if candy pink and apple-green. Yay! :P LOL
TurboMammoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 10:26 PM   #9  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tudor Rose View Post
Happy Monday everyone!

I'm kind of nervous this week. I've lost 24.8 lbs and I've had two really good weight losses the past few weeks. Which means this is the kind of week where I'm doomed to mess up, and that would be so frustrating since I'm SO CLOSE to 25 lbs. I just always fall into some weird mental trap and I'm really really really hoping to not let it happen this time. Plus I'm going to have TOM this week, so that will probably make me want to eat eat eat!

I can do this! I just have to keep telling myself that!

If nothing else, I only have to work 3 1/2 days this week and then I have a 4 1/2 day weekend!
You can do it chick! Dont think about TOM, he's a %$#&*! He is visiting me too... i know all about him :P Just think about getting your goal this week and you can do it! I know i like to munch too when i get home from work and im usually ravenous at this time... but i know i wanna press through and not let it bother me. I am close to getting -30lb so i wanna kick it up a notch.

Last edited by mercuryblue; 06-27-2011 at 10:27 PM.
Old 06-27-2011, 10:35 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 225/ticker/155

everyone's moving! its my/our turn end of next month. Our complex upped the rent by $200!! the Brazilian guy in our building went to complain to them, they offered him a microwave; like that helps us pay the rent. The rent is now everything my ex earns in 2 weeks.. YIKES.
We don't have any security money set aside either, cos his car keep breaking down and money had to be put to that, so he could keep earning money. The plan is to not pay the bills here, and use that money to move to a 1 bedroom - cos I'll be here another 3 months tops (i hope) O_O; just another stresser, right? =p
im pretty sure they're not checking the apartment until we move out - which is fine with me, gives me a chance to clean it properly. My cat ahas unfortunately clawed at some of the carpet joints... So there goes the security deposit.

side note; i SO SO SO SO want to try that blue bunny ice cream. Red velvet cake. Has pieces of cake in it and cream cheese flavored ice cream... im salivating, thinking about it. lol
Jinksie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 10:44 PM   #11  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinksie View Post
i SO SO SO SO want to try that blue bunny ice cream. Red velvet cake. Has pieces of cake in it and cream cheese flavored ice cream... im salivating, thinking about it. lol

How have you been lately Jinksie? Has everything been ok on your end now? I had been thinking about you.
Old 06-27-2011, 11:57 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 175/141.5/125

Height: 5'3

Ok! I give up! Last weigh-in was up 1.2 and that week I didn't eat all my points each day. This week I ate all my points and some of my weeklies and I was only down .4 this morning at weigh-in. I dont get it. I tend to find it really frustrating when I can't pinpoint the 'culprit' when something doesn't go as planned.

And on top that, I am leaving Friday for a long weekend at the beach in Florida... So although this weeks meeting was about planning for vacations, I have a feelin I'm gonna over indulge.

Argh! I'm not a happy camper right now.
catahoula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 11:59 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 175/141.5/125

Height: 5'3

Jinksie I feel ya on the rent going up issue. Back in October our mortgage went up $600 for absolutely no reason. So now we are going to have to refinance with another company because Chase Bank is screwing us each way to Sunday. Its insane. Good luck!
catahoula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 12:08 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 222/ 168/ STG 160/ LTG 145

Quote:
Originally Posted by catahoula View Post
Ok! I give up! Last weigh-in was up 1.2 and that week I didn't eat all my points each day. This week I ate all my points and some of my weeklies and I was only down .4 this morning at weigh-in. I dont get it. I tend to find it really frustrating when I can't pinpoint the 'culprit' when something doesn't go as planned.
Don't give up! Were your meals carb-heavy? I think that might be my biggest culprit. Maybe eat all your dailies, but none of your weeklies? I usually only eat my dailies, but no weekly or activity points.. until 2 days ago and dipped a *little bit* into my activity points. So far so good.

Enjoy your trip.. don't sweat the points, you know you can be reasonable, but enjoy yourself all the same. We'll be here when you get back.
girlsenberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 06:37 AM   #15  

S/C/G: 226.5/226.5/137

This is so hard. Only lost 1 pound this week. I mean, I know it's not going to fly off but 1 pound is discouraging- especially since I earned over 40 activity points last week.
GoodnessGracious is offline   Reply With Quote