Old 06-26-2011, 09:49 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 200/198/150

Height: 5'7"

Default after months on WW & now I'm in a rut

so coming back to CC to see if I can get going again.I've lost over 20# so far,but the scales won't budge anymore.
beliter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 02:28 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 174/164/140

Height: 5'5

Hello,
I tried WW many many times but found I had more control with the calorie counting. I was actually debating trying the "core" program again because I had a rough week last week, but I'm going to see how this week turns out. I would definitely see how a week or two of CC works for you, but if it isn't a motivator I would go back to WW since it seems you have been doing good with that. Maybe you can change up your working out to get the scale to move? Good luck, you're an inspiration with your 25lb loss!!
ovwgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 02:36 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

I did WWs for two year before I started calorie counting. I got bored with and i was tired of trying to convert food and they chagned the program twice. I liked WWs, it works I guess I just got bored with. I like calorie counting better tho
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 12:07 PM   #4  

Height: 5'5"

Would you mind posting a sample menu?

When I did WW before I found it was easy to eat junk (even staying in the points range...)
readyfreddy is offline   Reply With Quote