Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2003, 07:51 PM   #1  
I'm on my way!

Default 300+ And Ready To Try Again #266

We want to invite everyone to join us in our journey.
We share laughter and tears.
We share what works for us and what doesn't.
We recently started a Topic of the Day.

Monday........Motivation Monday
Tuesday.......Tuesday Tips
Wednesday.....Wednesday Weigh ins
Thursday......Thankful Thursday
Friday........Friday Facials, Fingernails and Fun
Saturday.......Sit-up Saturdays - any physical activity
Sunday.........Soup and Salad Sunday - recipes

These are not required topics ...just ideas to share. We have found them very helpful. We also share heartaches and fears...joys and celebrations.

Please feel free to jump right in with us.
And be sure to check if there is a second page. We don't want anyone to miss any posts.

WELCOME!
Old 01-10-2003, 07:56 PM   #2  
I'm on my way!

Wow...you all have been pretty chatty today! I thought I just started the new thread a few hours ago! NOw I had to do it again!!

Anyways...I had to change my pants from laughing so hard....you know how it is when you get older.....

I dont' have much to say tonight...can you believe it?? Me??? I do want to say to Duckie...I have been eating pretty much what I want just staying in the point range...mostly to the lower end but sometimes at the top...I have to admit I have eaten peanut butter fluff sandwiches, mike and ikes tropical candies...FF chocolate pudding, 94% ff microwave popcorn...I do get veggies and fruits in too...I'm not a big fan of milk so I lack in that department but I do take a multivitamin every day.

Well I guess I will get the boy his bath and get us ready for work tomorrow...

TTFN Michelle
Old 01-10-2003, 09:47 PM   #3  
Dancing those pounds away

Good Evening ladies.
I don't have time to chat so here I am.

My back started feeling better today (sure Tony had something to do with that) so I got busy working HARD today. I finally decided at 4:30 to treat my daughter and me some time off. We saw "Just Married". It was cute... but not anywhere as good as "2 Weeks Notice". It is aimed more for the younger crowd. The main actor played in "Hey Dudes.. Where's my car?" . His role in this was not as stupid... but it was definitely dumber than "2weeks and Maid in Manhattan". But... I like stupid movies... heck ... I like ALL movies. LOL

I need to get back to the cleaning. I have my daughters bed COMPLETELY covered in crap from the closet. If I don't get busy she will be sleeping on the couch tonight. It is a TON of crude.

Just posting that my food is still good....
I have drank my water today.....
And TONY and I got plenty of exercise.

Last edited by 2cute2Bfat; 01-10-2003 at 09:49 PM.
Old 01-10-2003, 11:52 PM   #4  
Progress..not perfection

2cute: You know, I heard that Tony was running late to practice today because he was sleeping late. Hmmm, you must have wore him out!

Lucky: Actually, Tony has very nice eyes. He does have quite a bit of pictures taken with the glasses though. I don't think it's the whole "racing image" thing however, I think he probably has some type of sponsorship with the glasses company.......because anytime I've seen him outside, he's had them on.

Here's a good one for you though........you be the judge.

Old 01-11-2003, 12:00 AM   #5  
Progress..not perfection

Red face OK........I'm finished now.

I do realize that this is the 3FC Weightloss Site and not Tony Stewart.com. Thanks for indulging me so much the last couple of days. First of all, I have to say Iagree with Lucky, I have had an awful lot of time on my hands since I've been off from work the last four days......but even more so, I am SO ready for race season to start. I know that Nascar has the longest season of any sport, but the 2 1/2 months they are off is just like torture to me. Thanks for bearing with me guys.......you are such good sports.

Meanwhile, on the homefront.......I am pleased to say I am still OP and have been since January 1st. I am also happy to say that I have exercised 7 out of 9 days. I have done the 1, 2 and 3 mile WATP and I have loved it! It is amazing to me all the energy that I have.

We had friends come over tonight and we watched a couple of movies and they just walked out a few minutes ago, so I had to pop in real quick and see my lovelies.

I know it seems like Michelle just started a thread, but if you look and count.......how many posts were by me and my lovely pictures? I don't think that it filled up so quick because we were chatty, I think it's because I got a little "Tony" happy. 2cute will probably get hit over the head by everyone here if she mentions his name again!

Well guys, it's time for this ol' gal to hit the bed. My eyes are burning I am so tired. I will see you in the morning and I hope to see a lot of posts waiting to greet me.

Where are all you guys at!!
Old 01-11-2003, 06:30 AM   #6  
I'm on my way!

Just peeking in to say good morning! Gotta work today....

I already folded a load of towels and hung up John's t-shirts...I still have 3 loads waiting to have something done with them...anyone game?

Have a great day! TTFN Michelle
Old 01-11-2003, 08:01 AM   #7  
I'm on my way!

No early birds here today...I guess everyone is sleeping in since it IS saturday....

I just wanted to share something with you...the Feb. 3rd issue of First Magazine has little stories and tips from 10 women who all lost over 100 lbs. They lost anywhere from 101 lbs to 150 lbs.

Ok gotta go do the dishes before I take Andrew to daycare...I am down to two loads of laundry waiting for something to happen to them..

TTFN Michelle
Old 01-11-2003, 08:19 AM   #8  
a work in progress...

Default Gee...thanks for the offer....

But I've got plenty of my own laundry to do! I've gotten one load folded and one is in the dryer now and there's about 4 more loads just waiting for my (or anyone else's) attention. I may get one more done today. Okay since we're honking the old housekeeping horn, I'll just let you know that I have been up since 5:45 ( I had to take son to a Scout thingy) have my bag packed and ready to go to the gym for the 8:30 Aquacize...I decided to run home after dropping him off, instead of heading right over to the gym, and get as much as I could done around here before I went. So....I ran the dishwasher, swept and mopped the kitchen floor, cleaned all counters and the inside of the micrwave, tidied, vacuumed and dusted the LR, did a quick swipe in the bathroom, went through 3 days worth of mail and chucked most of it and now I'm here for a minute, then I'm off to swim. Not too bad!

I started a journal on line here (cuz Lucky did, and Sara has one!) but I haven't started to write in it yet. Maybe later I'll think of something to say. I sat there last night, STYMIED...I had no idea what to write! Actually, I just needed time to organize my thoughts, so maybe later, we'll see.

I guess I'm off to the gym...see you all later!
Old 01-11-2003, 08:38 AM   #9  
You and Me in 2003

Hey girls don't forget me. I'm still here. I have to work today and have a Gen. meeting this afternoon. I'll try to catch you all in chat.
Old 01-11-2003, 10:52 AM   #10  

I was so bummed over the job interview last night I had two beers. I hope I don't do any damage to my diet efforts. But then, it's 6 below zero with a 22 below wind chill so I can probably "shiver" those calories away.

Tina I love that "scruffy" look Tony has but his eyes, hmmm, I don't know ... I guess they are okay. ( ) Okay, they are pretty GOOD...

WHAT Kat with nothing to say....tell me it isn't so!!!!!! You sound motivated today. I have done nothing but read an email from someone about my Dad that made me cry...VERY long story.

I see you made your journal private so we can't read it you , Chick you.....(Kat that is)

Michelle I want to find those stories...thanks for the info.

Well, I will be going for awhile. Probably here periodically through the day....

This is signing off from Tony Stewart.com
Old 01-11-2003, 10:58 AM   #11  

Height: 5'2" on a tall day.

Mornin Ladies,

Sorry to have gone AWOL. I haven't been OP and got kind of down about that. Most of you started the New Year with a rededication to losing and I didn't make it past breakfast on 1/1. I guess I'm a little depressed, and angry with myself for not being able to put two "good" days together. Anyway I got away from reading and posting too. But Thin PM'd me and reminded me why we are all here. So I'M BACK! And I'll try to get here at least once a day. You guys are too good for me to desert.

LUCKY: You'll get a new job and a good one too, hang in there. :BRAVO: for not hitting the sweets after the interview.

MARY: I need a cut and color myself. I just don't know if I want to stay the same or try something new.

STEPH: All those steps basement to 2nd floor, with all that laundry. Your making me tired thinking about it. My knees would rebel for sure.

2CUTE & TINA: You 2 make me

SARA: Letting DH read your journal was a BIG STEP. Hope you found the Grad. Studies office and were able to get those essays turned in.

MICHELLE: Hope you are feeling better. I think my FOremna grill is probably dusty. You're chicken sounds like a good idea. I think I'll dust off George and do the same this weekend. BTW -10.2!!!!! SUCCESS!!!

It's housework for me today. A friend and I are going to the movies tomorrow to see Chicago and I have tickets to one of my favorite musicals, Miss Saigon, on Tues, night. Pray we don't get a blizzard on Tues. Looks like we are lucking out today. Less than 15 miles north of us they are getting lake effect snow off Lake Ontario at the rate of 2 inches an hour ( possibly 3 feet! over the weekend). Here, the sun is shining and we may get 3" or 4" today and tomorrow. I sure hope the wind doesn't shift or I'll be shoveling for a week!

Luv ya all!
j-ann
Old 01-11-2003, 03:49 PM   #12  
a work in progress...

Hey! Happy Saturday!

I didn't realize I made the journal PRIVATE, Lucky...I'll have to change that...I have nothing to hide!

This will be quickie, because I have to get my corned beef started...dh's request He's all psyched for the Eagles/Falcons game tonight. A diehard Eagles fan in Giants/Jets territory! I don't care either way, I just like to watch a good game, preferably in person!

I am thrilled, however to find out that my BIL was able to get 4 tickets to see the BOSS!!! Bruce Springsteen!!! March 7....LOVE HIM! I have been a fan since WAYYYYYYYYYY back when. When dh and I were just going out, he had gone "home" to California to pick up his truck...made the trip back to NJ in 3 days so that he could be here in time to take me to see Bruce on my birthday! That must have been what convinced me that he was the one! Bruce is MY TONY! Except I don't have a room dedicated to him.

In the immortal words of the Terminator:

I'LL BE BACK!
Old 01-11-2003, 05:54 PM   #13  

Chat tonight??????
Old 01-11-2003, 06:07 PM   #14  
a work in progress...

OF COURSE! Should we chat at 3fc or at myfamily? I'm flexible.
Old 01-11-2003, 08:04 PM   #15  
a work in progress...

When I finally got my computer to cooperate, around 7:40, I peeked at both places... Nobody there...

I'll try once more in a little while...
Closed Thread