Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 06-20-2011, 11:40 AM   #1  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Height: 5'5

Default Shaun T's Insanity!

I'm starting Insanity today!

I did the fit test of friday, but I'm going to do it again today since Friday was more so trying it out. Start off with a good start so does anyone else have Insanity? anyone else willing to join me on this journey!?

This week's workout looks like this!

Monday- Fit Test
Tuesday- Plyometric Cardio Circuit
Wednesday- Cardio Power and Resistance
Thursday- Cardio Recovery
Friday- Pure Cardio
Saturday- Plyometric Cardio Circuit
Sunday- Rest
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 12:31 PM   #2  

Best of luck! It's a great way to push yourself to your limits. I think you will really learn that we all can do more than we tell ourselves we can.
fitness4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 03:27 AM   #3  

I am on Day 2 of week 3 of Insanity. I love it! I can't believe how much of a difference I have seen in my body and fitness level in so little time. I lost 5 lbs and my love handles are rapidly disappearing. Also the elevator at my job gave out one day (I'm a school teacher) so I had to go up and down 4 flights of stairs between classes (every 40 minutes). Before I started insanity I was actually breathing hard just from slowly walking up the stairs. But this time I was actually going up 2 steps at a time with no heavy breathing at all. I highly encourage this workout but it takes alot of self control to actually get through the workouts 6 times a week. I'm planning on doing two rounds of the workout (finishing the 9 week program and taking a one week rest before starting it all over again) So I'm hoping to lose 40 lbs in the next 4 and a half months. Good luck!
jinshilhanlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 08:21 AM   #4  
Newbie Nurse

S/C/G: 285/250/281

Height: 5'9"

I never got past day 2 with each attempt lol. I'm tempted to try again. Maybe after another round of Turbo Jam or Hip Hop Abs first
JMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 05:18 PM   #5  
Insanity Round 3!!!!

S/C/G: 168/134/138

Height: 5'6"

Hey mitz,
Just letting you know that I willnstay with you thru the insanity! Started week 3 yesterday and feeling ok. I know you ate doing c25k too, and I'm running with cross country so we have a similar workout regimen right now. Just gotta PUSH SUPER hard during insanity because that is the difficult part for me right now! Digging out those last few suicide jumps or ski downs is killing me after running lol! Keep working hopefully we will hit goal weights soon!
munstermommy is offline   Reply With Quote