Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 06-17-2011, 11:47 PM   #1  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Default You Want The BOLOGNA!? You Can't Handle The BALONEY!!

"You want BOLOGNA!? You can't handle the BALONEY!

HEY TEAM ~

It's time...it is.....for a new thread

Your leader (me-me-me) has been letting you down for the last 7 months

It wasn't my fault! I was working out of town...with the stars in 90210....thank goodness someone is buying the cars from the dealers we build buildings for!

Anyway, it was impossible (baloney)for me to eat healthy during my run there. After all I had to go out for dinner every night (baloney! he stayed in an apartment! with a stove!)

I missed my wife so much that I drank more beer to help me with the pain of separation (bologna! he talked to his wife every night for 45 minutes!)

The nearest places to get food was a Habit, which sold burgers and a Rubios...(more baloney! He walked right past a Trader Joes and a Whole Foods to get to the burger and taco joint! ...I had no choice but to eat high calorie foods...

Bottom line...I left 7 months ago for 90210 weighing 193 and came home with both my projects 95% finished WEIGHING 191.....HUMMM...

OK...I weighed less than when I started...BUT!!!....I did get down to 185 while I was there...and then I blew it...again...again...AGAIN!!

So...time to re-group.....get the TEAM re-focused for the summer and kick some pounds to the curb!

What I have found out through this journey is that it really isn't that hard to lose weight...as long as we are honest with the "truths".....

The truths of that extra side taco....that extra cheese on that pizza...that extra dressing on that healthy salad....that extra beer.....(OK for me those extra beers!).....

Time to re-group and get honest with the truths and stop the baloney!
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 11:51 PM   #2  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

JEN ~ I was working out of town for 7 months but did come home for week-ends...I did keep the baloney threads going with the help of BRAT ~ TOO BIG and SUPER J, MARGIE and ANNE from time to time

Last edited by EZMONEY; 06-17-2011 at 11:53 PM.
Old 06-18-2011, 12:26 AM   #3  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

Could I get a MODERATOR to give me an O between my L and G in my thread title?

Thanks!!
Old 06-18-2011, 08:24 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

86 the cerveza .
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 01:21 PM   #5  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bargoo View Post
86 the cerveza .
You been talkin' to Angie?

I have to say since I have been off work this week my eating habits are better!

I have started a new journey of better choices

and less beer
Old 06-22-2011, 01:43 PM   #6  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

OK TEAM ~

I see it's a little slow here....maybe it's time to move on.

So far my new journey of better choices has not worked out so well. I am up 2 pounds!

I guess I really do burn off a lot of calories at work vs. my recliner!

I am heading out for vacation tomorrow...I hope to have good news when I return on the weight front and not a lot of BS! (Baloney Stuff)

Be Good ~ Gary
Old 06-22-2011, 05:07 PM   #7  
I'm Just a Little Crazy

S/C/G: 250/215/170

Height: 5'9"

Can we talk about beer for a moment... I have had drinks every day for like 2 weeks. Very bad. I LOVE me some good beer. Is there anything better than coming home from work, sitting on the deck in the sun, drinking a cold beer, chit chatting with my hubby, blowing bubbles with my toddler... I went to a beer tasting about a month ago with my sister... and came back with all sorts of yummy beers.

H*ll or High Watermelon
Arrogant B@st@rd
Railbender
Lagunita's Censored Rich Copper Ale

Those are my current favorites (Life is way too short to drink swill.)

I don't need to get wasted or anything... just a beer or two... yum. But two beers... that is like 240+ total in just beer. "Empty" calories.

(Don't even get me started on Morgan's 100 proof)

It is summer... time for cold drinks in the hot sun.

Last edited by SCraver; 06-22-2011 at 05:07 PM.
SCraver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 07:25 PM   #8  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

Hey SCarver Arrogant B@st@rd is made by Stone Brewing Co. which is just a few miles from my house. My cousin worked there for a short time. A friend of my son used to drive for them...he was always dropping "leftover" beer here at my house.

Yep, if I could keep it at 200-240 on the beer calories I probably would be ok on the weight....wink
Old 06-22-2011, 11:35 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

hey Gary! I"m glad this thread is still running, i don't believe in quitting.

My balogney is the baby made me do it. seriously dealing with a fussy 6 week old that wants to nurse every 30 minutes and doesn't sleep at night--makes me want to stuff my face with the creamiest fattening foods available...

the baby DIDN'T make me do it though--i tried to placate myself with it...i am not going to lie to myself.

i like a beer or 2 occasionally but just don't have a thing for it. Now, my SO that is a different story...he'll go out of his way for a good Oatmeal Porter...or something. blech!
jendiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 11:43 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 222/209.8/130

Height: 5'4

Hey Gary! Sorry I've been so quiet on my end. I still need this thread!

Been a bit crazy in my life lately. I started summer school and it's harder than I thought. Then been dealing with credit card theft and potential identity theft this month.. So my motivation has gone out the window and my stress has sky rocketed. I had to let go of my gym membership due to finances. Then it's been a wedding and baby festival over here in my family this month. I still got one more family wedding out of town next month and then you add the bridal showers, the baby showers etc... I've been out of town a lot. I'm about to start declining some invitations since I need a weekend at HOME to rest and with my hubby. I have gained some weight back for sure. Think I am weighing in at 212.4 from 209. That could be even higher. I will weigh in soon to assess the damage haha :-( and do a official re-start and get back on the wagon!

Have a great night!
blondebritbrat17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 01:13 PM   #11  
I'm Just a Little Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZMONEY View Post
Hey SCarver Arrogant B@st@rd is made by Stone Brewing Co. which is just a few miles from my house. My cousin worked there for a short time. A friend of my son used to drive for them...he was always dropping "leftover" beer here at my house.

Yep, if I could keep it at 200-240 on the beer calories I probably would be ok on the weight....wink
Soooo jealous!

I did "good" last night! No beer or alcohol. (But please don't ask me about Double Stuff Oreos )
Old 06-23-2011, 01:36 PM   #12  
I'm Just a Little Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jendiet View Post
My balogney is the baby made me do it. seriously dealing with a fussy 6 week old that wants to nurse every 30 minutes and doesn't sleep at night--makes me want to stuff my face with the creamiest fattening foods available...
Congrats on your new bundle of joy! I had a rough time after my son was born (2 and a half years ago! Oh my!). I had him via C-section and was in SO much pain after. I had a hard time eating for the first few weeks... then when my appetite came back, I can't tell you how many nights my dinner consisted of a box of Kraft mac 'n' cheese. Not enough sleep sends me straight to the simple carbs. It took a while for me to get myself together enough to get back on track (about 7 months or so).

I don't really know what my point was... I guess to say I applaud you for trying to get on track at only 6 weeks post pardum.
Old 06-23-2011, 02:57 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

brat, leave some of you for yourself. Time to lock the door and immerse yourself in a bubble bath. you can't take care of others if you can't take care of yourself. reminds me...I WILL GIVE MYSELF A PEDICURE today. my feet look horrible and like something out of a scary movie.

Raver, yeah, my appetite was atrocious during the first 4 weeks...i was still losing though...i guess when i stopped losing i figured that gravy train was over.
jendiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 02:15 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 222/209.8/130

Height: 5'4

Jendiet-Believe me.. I am taking this weekend to myself. I slept 13 hours of rock hard sleep last night. My house could use a cleaning but am not sure if I will get around to that or not. I am really tireder than what I realized! My aunt didn't seem thrilled that I was not coming to her bridal shower this weekend and perhaps hurt that I'm not coming but nothing I can do about it. I'm flat broke and can't afford the gas money since my health insurance is not paying for anything that I've had to do this week. The swelling and puffiness and soreness from the dentist and dermatologist visits I've had this past couple of days is not noticeable anymore. But I still look a sight with bandaids on my face from the biopsies I've had etc. I get to go back and do more mole removals next month. Not looking forward to that but I will be happier in the long run and won't be accidentally slicing off moles while trying to shave my legs for example which really hurts and won't have to worry about skin cancer spots. So proud of you by the way for getting back on the wagon so quickly after baby being born. :-)

Started TOM too yesterday so I am not officially weighing back in until Monday since I feel so nasty. Am really trying to avoid cravings. Got a pan of brownies in the kitchen and I am keeping my mind off of them. Only have had one brownie. Have a great weekend everyone!
blondebritbrat17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 12:02 PM   #15  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

Hi TEAM ~

Sitting outside our bed and breakfast room with river water splashing my legs....way cool.

Burned a few calories on an incredible hike yesterday with my step-daughter and her Americorp team....very difficult....

then topped the day off in the saloon....gained those calories right on back!!! lol.....

STARTING A MENTAL LIST of things not to have on my better choice journey when we return from vacation.....

#1 ~ Pepperoni.....ohhhh....the heartburn last night....

Be good....see you soon.