Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2003, 08:52 AM   #1  
Finally Fit!

Wink Shrinkin' Violets @----<-------

Thought since we're all doing so well, why not be that... Shrinkin' Violets, in a good light. Also makes me pine for Spring. Remember, we're still on for the January challenge, 10 pounds by month's end! We can do it.. stay with me!!
Old 01-09-2003, 10:07 AM   #2  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Talking I FOUND YA!!

How is everyone today? Me good. I just did 30 minutes on the elliptical and I will do another 30 minutes tonight. I like to break it up so when I get bored in the afternoon I will exercise instead of eat. Works pretty good.

My Durango is fixed. YES!!! I have had to ride in the delivery car for the last week. YUCK!!! It smells like donuts. I really hate the smell of donuts. If you had to smell donuts frying all day you wouldn't want them either.Now Brownies and whoopie pies and chocolat chip cake on the other hand.......Those give me trouble.
Old 01-09-2003, 10:34 AM   #3  
so close, yet so far...

S/C/G: wanna be 135

Height: 5'3"

Aroma of donuts and whoopie pies? That's my idea of fun. I guess everyone's idea of paradise is a little different, huh?

What's a whoopie pie? I've never heard of it...had to go searchin' on google to find out. Sounds yummy--do tell!
Old 01-09-2003, 10:40 AM   #4  

I don't know what a whoopie pie is either. Is it like a moon pie? I hate donuts too. I think I got burned out on them when I was little. My dad would get them every SUnday and i would eat them until I was sick. Now why couldn't he have done that with chocolate?

Noelle I wanted to tell you that you are a great motivator and I don't think you have anything to worry about. If you just take it one day at a time you will acheive what you set your mind to.

As for the other question in the lsat thread I get frisky the week before too. I think thatis kind of weird b/c you ovulate the week after so that is when you are supposed to be frisky. I read something that said that when you ovulate you waist gets smaller. This makes you more attractive to the opposite sex. That is a werid little mother nature tid bit for you. Don't you feel more knowledgable? lol
Old 01-09-2003, 10:42 AM   #5  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

It is like chocolate cake/chocolate cookie that is dropped on the pan like a cookie. Mine are huge by the way. and you take 2 of the cookies and put cream filling in between them and sandwich them together.They are really good.
Old 01-09-2003, 10:49 AM   #6  

I guess it is my fault that I asked. That sounds awesome!!!!
Old 01-09-2003, 11:00 AM   #7  
Finally Fit!

Strange about that waist thing. I'd be willing to ovulate round the clock if it guaranteed me a 22 inch waist. Maybe not.

I agree Noelle is very good at cheering us on. Funny how we're talking about sex, and wondering what a woopie pie is... strange conversations. But funny!
Old 01-09-2003, 11:05 AM   #8  

Hye these are our thread, we can talk about what ever we want to right? As long as it doesn't offend anyone here. I dont have to say Angie warned us that it was a weird question. lol
Old 01-09-2003, 11:07 AM   #9  

Oh, by the way, I lost a total of 5 lbs. GOOO MEEEE!!!
Old 01-09-2003, 11:30 AM   #10  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

GOOOOO KEMPY!!! I think we all are doing really well this month.

I do wish Jenn would come back though.
Old 01-09-2003, 12:08 PM   #11  
Finally Fit!

I miss Jen too. Kempy you rock!! Keep it up girl. 5 pounds!!!!! You are doing so well...
Old 01-09-2003, 12:54 PM   #12  

I really havn't been working out but I have been recording what I eat at fitday and I think that may be what is helping me. I am all about numbers and I don't want to see them go higher than they should.

Thank you guys for the congrats.

I know I miss her too. I wish I had her e-mail. Maybe we could get her back that way.
Old 01-09-2003, 02:44 PM   #13  
so close, yet so far...

S/C/G: wanna be 135

Height: 5'3"

Wow Kempy, you go girl!

Angie, pass me that whoopie pie will ya? Anyway can you figure out how to make it guilt-free like that pumpkin parfait?

Speaking of smaller waists, I know that mine got smaller because my elbows don't touch my sides anymore--do you know what I mean? I've been heavy since I was a kid so I pretty much didn't have that womanly curve thang going on. I was built solid like a block. My stomach poking out is another story--but that's what control-top panties are for
Old 01-09-2003, 03:45 PM   #14  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

I have noticed the same thing Noelle. I knew I was getting big when I started hitting my hips on the tables in the bakery when I was walking around them and my elbows hit too.

I would take a pic of a whoopie to show you but I don't want to tempt ya. Jay said to send you guys one until he figured out that I was talking about the girls on 3FC. Then he said it would be mean. It probably wouldn't be too bad without the frosting. LOL
Old 01-09-2003, 04:02 PM   #15  

But would it aste as good without the frosting?

Joe just came and picked up my truck. He, his friend and the dog are heading to north Louisiana to go hunting again.
Closed Thread