Looking Good, Feeling Great Plus to Petite Shopping, the Home Spa, and Beauty Tips for Beautiful Chicks

Old 06-09-2011, 12:56 PM   #1  

Default Looking bad, feeling like ****ake

1st thing said to me this morning was by a client. "You look like sh*t!". And yes, I feel like sh*t.

I'm the sickest I've been in 17 years. Please help me self-diagnose.

I think I'm working on a doozy of a sinus infection and bronchitis. Goo of all colors coming out of my cough and it hurts like heck to cough and I almost pee my pants coughing so hard. Goo alternating between clear and yellow coming from my nose. No fever but frequent changes from chills to sweats throughout the day and especially at night. Doesn't a flu diagnosis require an actual fever?

How do I know if it's bad enough to see a doctor? It hit hard on Monday morning so it hasn't been that long.

Last edited by fitness4life; 06-09-2011 at 12:57 PM. Reason: the ****ake was a certain mushroom meant to sound like a cuss word
fitness4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 01:01 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 249/236.5/155

Height: 5'6"

Off you go to the Dr deary. I just finished a Zpack after 3 weeks of coughing and chest congestion. Feel so much better and just "clearing the pipes" now (as my dear dad would say). Dieting is difficult enough without feeling like **** as well. Take the time and get in and see the doc.

Hope you feel better soon!!!
crawfishmonica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 11:03 PM   #3  
I think I can...

Sounds like an upper respiratory infection. Untreated that's gonna turn into something horrible! Better get to the Dr. ASAP.
mzKiki is offline   Reply With Quote