Old 05-07-2011, 11:44 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 177/160/130 to 125

Height: 5 ft 4 1/2 in

Default Sonoma question - Wave I or II to start

Hi,

Question for any long time folks that have been or are on the Sonoma plan. I will be switching to the Sonoma plan from a meal delivery plan in about two weeks when my meals run out. The delivery plan was Bistro MD, and I have lost 23 pounds since starting on 2/15/11 and have another 20 or so to go.

Would it make more sense to start on wave II rather than the more restrictive Wave I. Just not sure if going that hard core is needed in my case. I am willing to do it, just not sure how much of a difference it would make in my case, sine I am not coming right in from really bad eating.

Thanks for any thoughts on the subject.

Lisa

Last edited by LBBUGS13; 05-07-2011 at 11:45 AM.
LBBUGS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 05:19 PM   #2  

Height: 5'3

I think you could do it with the wave II . But wave I is supposed to give you a good start loss-that can be encouraging.
The 9 inch plate is key, and keeping your portions, 1/4 each. And things like brown rice, quinoa,and high fiber cereals. It isn't just calorie control.
2Bees is offline   Reply With Quote